Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layout Contest- Kennel upgrade or 40 ports as a prizes

Layout Contest!<br><br>Okay yes I’m back at it with another layout contest but this time for a different kennel. This one I want done for my Rescue/Sales Kennel. <br><br>Prizes will be as follows-<br>First and second place will have their choice from a 6 month kennel upgrade or 40 unmade ports. What first place doesn't choose second place will recieve.<br><span style="color:#FF0000">1st place-6 month Kennel upgrade or 40 ports<br>2nd Place- 6 month Kennel upgrade or 40 ports<br>3rd Place-10Mil VPC</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What I want:</span><br><br>This is for my Rescue/Sales Kennel. I do want a banner to go with this. You can make any kind of layout you wish I won’t say just one over the other.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Information:</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel info</span>-<br>Kennel Name: WildFire<br>Owned by: Priss<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Specifics</span>-<br>-Use information provided.<br>-Would like a banner<br>-Images must be legal to use<br>-Work must be your own and not someone else’s.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Layout colors/Banner info-</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Colors:</span> Anything is fair game but I’m more prone to enjoy the darker colors. Like Black, Purple, Silver, Orange, Red (Anything else you think may look good try for it)<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Banner images:</span> I want a pentagram/pentacle used along with a celtic knot. You can add an image of a dog if you wish. I’m more prone to enjoy the herding breeds but any is available.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">For subtext I would like</span>-<br>- Is minic cuma aingeal ar an Diabhal féin (There's often the look of an angel on the devil himself)<br>- Ná nocht d'fhiacla go bhféadair an greim do bhreith (Don't bare your teeth until you can bite)<br>- Nuair a bheidh do lámh i mbéal na con tarraing go réidh í (When your hands is in the hound's mouth withdraw it gently)<br>- Aithnichear an leomhan air scriob de iongann (The lion is known by the scratch of his claw)<br>- A mire ri cuilein, cha sgur e gus an sgal e (Playing with a pup ends in a howl)<br><br>Only use the portion not in parenthesis please. Im just giving the translation for each so no one wanders what they are using.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Headers Information</span>:<br><br>No links in the headers I’d prefer it that way.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Headers for</span>: <br>About Kennel/Owner<br>Accomplishments<br>Personal colors<br>Acquired colors<br>Sales information<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Links for</span>:<br>Friends<br>Other Kennels<br>Top Dogs<br><br>I may add more to the prizes depending on how well this goes. This may be the last kennel layout I replace for a while. <br><br>Ending date: <span style="color:#FF0000">Sept 26, 2012</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Entries-</span></span><br><span style="font-style:italic">PaperWings-</span><a href="http://ebilmoose.com/layouts/wildfire/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">One</a><br><span style="font-style:italic">Femalevampire-</span><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=306425"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">One</a>
Diabhals_zps42fd3e6a.jpg

Comments