Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Siggy Contest

I'm looking for a siggy based on the Graceling trilogy.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">What I want.</span><br>A banner featuring a main character's graceling eyes. <br>Graceling eyes are two eyes of different colors (i.e. blue & green, red & silver).<br>I'd prefer them drawn on a computer but anything is acceptable. <br>It should feel mystical but the eyes should be intense and bright with color.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Colors the Eye's Could/Should Be.</span><br>Blue&Green-Katsa<br>Silver&Gold-Po<br>Bluish Purple&Reddish purple-Sapphire<br>Gray&Red-Leck<br>I only want one set of eyes.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Rules</span><br>-Anything can be used to make the banner but I prefer computer drawn art<br>-The banner must be 500x200 or under<br>-If multiple people work on the banner then all of you must be credited and the prize will be split evenly among all players.<br>-You can summit as many pieces as you want<br>-One pair of eyes *must* be the focus of each banner *but* you may include mid-evil items such as swords, bows, daggers and such.<br>-It shouldn't be gory, if you chose to put a sword in he picture it shouldn't be dripping with blood.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prizes</span><br>1st 2 mill<br>100k will be given to each person per art work *as long as the art work actually looks like you put your best effort into it*.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dates</span><br>Starts: 8/31/12<br>Ends: 9/15/12
liglw.jpg

Comments