Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

24 Years of Grooming

edited June 2012 in Auction
Yes...even though I loath grooming,I need the money...bad.So I will be auctioning off 24 years of grooming which can be used whichever way you like.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">24 Years of Grooming</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">SB:</span>250k<br><span style="font-style:italic">HB:</span> SB (GreenHoblin)<br><span style="font-style:italic">MBI:</span>250k<br><span style="font-style:italic">BIN:</span>5mill (I can dream right?)<br><span style="font-style:italic">Reserve:</span> not met<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">End Date:</span>6/11/12<br><br>Note:I will be doing the groomings at my own pace and if I am rushed(unless of course its been over a month,then bugging will be allowed xD)I will send the dog back without any further training and no refund.<br><br>Now...<br><span style="color:#FF0080">Happy Bidding!</span>
Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.

Comments