Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 month Sponsor Upgrade! Ends Thursday! HB: 55 Mill!

edited June 2012 in Auction
<span style="font-size:85">As I am back in the swing of things I decided to auction off a 6 month sponsor upgrade. As always, an MM will be used.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Forms of payment I'll accept:</span></span><br>VPC<br>Grooming of which the value is <span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#800000">75K</span></span> per year.<br>Layout of which the value is no more than <span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#800000">10 Mill</span></span><br>If you have something that may interest me, feel free to PM me what you want to offer.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Note:</span> <span style="font-style:italic">No more than 100 years of grooming can be offered and a bid must include VPC. I will not accept a bid that includes only grooming. Unless you have trained for me before, please include an example of a 11 or 12 year groom you have done. If offering a layout, please PM me an example and I will determine the value fairly.</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Payment I <span style="color:#800000">WILL NOT</span> accept:</span></span><br>Any dogs (Unless accepted from above)<br>Breedings<br>Trainings (Other than Long Grooms)<br>Eventing<br>Graphics<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Small Bid:</span> <span style="color:#800000">5 Mill</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Current High Bid:</span> <span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#0000FF">55 Mill</span></span> - <span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#8000FF">Bobcat</span></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">BIN:</span> <span style="color:#800000">70 Mill</span> <span style="font-style:italic">High, I know, but I would like to keep bids moving.</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Reserve:</span> <span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="color:#00BF00">Hidden</span>/<span style="color:#800000">Met</span></span><br><br>As always, I reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time. I have the right to refuse a bid that does not meet the requirements as specified above. I reserve the right to end this auction at any time, unless I have provided an end date. Any training/layouts/dogs must be done in a timely manner, though I will understand any emergencies you may have as we all have lives outside of VP... Or at least most of us do. xD</span>

Comments