Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drago's return training Giveaway

edited June 2012 in Giveaways, Etc.
Well We've see how Drago has returned to VP, So I've decided to Do some Free Training. Here's how it will go<br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><li class="bb-listitem">One Training Per person (May be willing to do more per person)[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">Skill and stats max[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">3 years max Grooming, Rhing or FPing[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">I will not do Arggo if the Dog's arggo raise isn't more than .3[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">All Contracts Will be Send to <span style="font-weight:bold">Ambrosian Wolf.</span> Yes you need the period at the end.[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">I do Have 100 in the Training Skill[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">First Come first serve Policy. However if I get PAID costumers, they will always Come first. [/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">no Toy Breeds or Dogs with less than 4x4 stats[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem">Please be paitent [/*]</li><br></ul><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Why are you doing this?</span><br>Practice. Because I just returned to VP, my training skills are uh lacking. I'm also Hoping to Get the word out that a new trainer is eager to train.<span style="font-size:50">Maybe even Get some referrals *Shot*</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">waiting List</span><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered"><li class="bb-listitem"> zagari wolf <span style="font-style:italic">Paying For Extra Training</span> <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">DONE</span></span>[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"> kels_309 <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">DONE</span></span>[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"> <span style="font-style:italic">None</span>[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-style:italic">None</span>[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"> <span style="font-style:italic">None</span>[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-style:italic">None</span>[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"> <span style="font-style:italic">None</span>[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-style:italic">None</span>[/*]<br></li><br><li class="bb-listitem"><span style="font-style:italic">None</span>[/*]</li><br></ul>
drago.png

Comments