Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Overload!

Well, like some people, school is dragging on towards summer with just under about a month left (I think our last day is 6/13---not including finals). And I am so overly stretched out from all this school work!<br><br>*Lifeguarding classes until 5/30 to get certified. They're three hour classes about twice a week.<br>*College Health Course (Mind you, i'm not in college) Online - Two modules per week along with writing assignments and class discussions to fit into a six week period.<br>*The long work of preparing for finals. I have so many things to finish up for my regular classes.<br>*Theater - Monday nights until our show 6/2. <br><br><br>I'm going insane! Lol, and summer isn't going to get any easier because then I'm in advanced English and we have to read two books for summer reading and journal them and I have two jobs: babysitting and lifeguarding! <br><br>Anyone as busy as I am right now? :D
xq7f6.jpg

Comments

• <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#4040BF">Classes (Nine)<br>Finals (We call it something different)<br>Acting<br>Chorus<br>Dance<br>(All three are putting on performances this and next month)<br>All classes college level. Freshy in [Edited, do not give out personal information]<br>I also have some Anatomy, business and CSI courses that have huge final projects/essays due. <br>AND im looking to earn a few more credits online.<br><br>The thing about my schedule is that not all thes 'activities' take place in one school. I'm expecting to have to drive around town -a lot-. Which means I need money. Which means I need jobs:<br><br>-My training course<br>-Animal Shelter<br>-Sanctuary<br><br>I also have a few competitions coming up, so my dogs are busy too. xD<br><br>It seems like there is never any free time.. but despite all that I -still- manage to get VP time in. xD Don't worry. We all get through it. It's better then being bored and having absolutely nothing to do / no life, right? O_O <br><br>: ) </span></span>
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD