Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmade Dyes. OR Upgrade.

edited June 2012 in Auction
Well,Dancer managed to spend all of her monies again. So I'm offering 4 dyes.<br><br>I've sold several upgrades here on VP and decided this time around I wanted to sell some dyes. This will obviously go through an MM at the time of purchase, <span style="font-style:italic">no exceptions.</span> This is for both your safety and mine. (: <br><br>Refs: <br>Sandpiper<br>Meeko<br>~Dark Flame~<br><br><br>Dye #1:<br>Sb: 1mill<br><span style="color:green">Hb: 10mill; Vampire Venom</span><br>BIN: 35mill<br><span style="color:red">Reserve Met? NO</span><br><br><br>Dye #2:<br>Sb: 1mill<br><span style="color:green">Hb: 10mill; ahs1508</span><br>BIN: 35mill<br><span style="color:red">Reserve Met? NO</span><br><br><br>Dye #3:<br>Sb: 1 mill<br><span style="color:green">Hb: 15mill; tbone</span><br>BIN: 35mill<br><span style="color:red">Reserve Met? NO</span><br><br><br>Dye #4:<br>Sb: 1 mill<br><span style="color:green">Hb: 15mill; tbone</span><br>BIN: 35mill<br><span style="color:red">Reserve Met? NO</span><br><br><br>I am aware that BINs are a bit higher than usual. This is for bidding purposes.<br><br><br>One-Year Upgrade:<br>Sb: 1mill<br><span style="color:green">Hb: 60mill; lovefrompaige</span><br>BIN: 125mill<br><span style="color:red">Reserve Met? NO</span><br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Edit! For UPGRADE ONLY: Will take 20mill worth in long grooms valued at 25k per year.</span><br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Note: I will only be selling an upgrade OR the dyes. Whichever is higher when I end this.</span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">I reserve all rights and can end this without a winner at any time. Thank you!</span> Ending date to be added shortly.<br><br><br><br>Happy Bidding!
xq7f6.jpg

Comments