Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question! Everyone please look. :)

edited May 2012 in General Discussion
<span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">So I have decided to create a Superhero dog. That isn't what it will be called, it's a surprise... (although one person already knows! <3)<br><br>Before I ask the question, I must tell you a little.<br>The colours for the dogs are Team Names, so under each 'colour' a wide range of names and characters would be available.</span></span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">How many people would be interested in owning a 'Superhero' ?</span></span><br><span style="color:#800000"><span style="font-size:85">My plan is to get them to 10x4, then sell quite a few (already named, colour set and neutered) so people can have their very own Superhero.<br>The reason for having everything set already is so there are no double-ups with names/characters.<br><br>Zagari has already called dibbs on Wolverine/Logan (X-Men) though.<br>But that's just one small hint to what the colours will be!<br>I shall be buying this breed tomorrow, so look out for my new addition in the next few days!</span></span>
4v1rix.jpg

Comments