Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh my gosh, are you kidding me!?

edited April 2012 in Vent
Ahhhhh! I'm so SICK AND TIRED of this school! Its...Blahhhh! Horrible. I hate it, I've never hated a place this much, My principal is a [edited, inappropriate] who sucks at diciplin, Girls are backstabbers, even ones you think are your "friends", Gahh this week has been horrible. My "friend" lets call her Shelly. And my other we'll call her Amy. <br>Well me and Shelly were in choir class, she was sitting next to me, alright, well i was trying to do my spanish homework, while watching a movie in choir, So shelly gets up and moves in front of me so i take my feet off of the chair, and sit with one over the other, Well shelly didnt like it, so she moved her chair, so then my foot was still touching so she moved it sideways, still touching, yep moves it again and compleatly falls off the edge of the risers, starts crying as soon as the teacher comes over, and says i pushed her off, So i get wrote up, meanwhile the only 2 girls that seen me "push" her are girls that dont like me, the 2 girls that seen what happend and are on my side, arnt even freinds with me, well the teacher acts like she doesnt believe me while im talking to her, at the end she says shes still writing me up, Really!? She claims to have "seen" it happen, yeah im sure you can see it happen when we were surounded by people, and you were writing down stuff not paying attention, Well i was talking to Amy about it and shes like oh your my bestie i'll stick by your side, today, shes like my mom doesnt want me to be freinds with you, and i shouldnt be and you should appologize im like i have NOTHING to appologize for, and so now Amy and Shelly stay with Amy's sister the one who claims to have seen me push her. And my principal is still going to punish me for all of this crap! WTH! <br>-SMH-<br>-End of vent- <br>Cookies to all who read!
13204484.png
My real life horse! (:

Comments

• <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I'm sorry. Believe me, I know what backstabbers hurting you feel like. Thankfully it's all school drama. Once you're graduated or move up a grade level, the drama will die down. Also, the school year is almost over. I guess the best thing you could do is maybe have a parent/teacher conference. <br><br>I myself am struggling with a difficult teacher so I know what you mean. Some teachers just are evil XD lol</span></span>
  • Oh I know how that feels, basically before my last year of school my bestie for 3years decided one day that she didn't want to be friends anymore... so I actually had no friends then, and then there was this teacher and he was horrible... he had favourites, since one day I was on my cell like looking at texts and stuff and I'd actually heard what he was saying before cause I was in class the day before and he took my phone off me... and that was the first time I'd ever gotten my cell out in class. But the girl next to me played on her cell everyday and he always told her to put it away and never took it off her, though she was on it all the time. Now neither of us should have had our cells out in class but still. He also decided that he would put me on a foundation paper instead of the proper paper, though I was capable of doing the normal grade paper... luckily not there anymore finally out of highschool
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • I'm sorry, that just stinks! I personally have never had any backstabbing friends (knock on wood xD) although I did have a professor in my first quarter of college and she was just UGH. It was for my Composition 1 class and because my second essay for the class which was 20% of my grade was like half a page short of the required length. I received a 0% on the whole paper.. So my grade went from like an A to a C- and in order to "pass" that class I needed a B- or higher and I talked to her and she wouldn't let me do anything to make it up because extra credit is not allowed in my college...So now this coming quarter I have to re-take this class.. Luckily I have a different professor.. But just because of that C- and having to re-take this class it may have ruined my chances at getting into my program. (I am going into the vet tech program at my college but it is a really high demand program so around like 100 people are trying to get in and only 20 people will be accepted after their year of General Ed.) So I am hoping a miracle happens and I am still able to get into my program.
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Thanks guys, still not sure what my punishment will be for this, maybe i'll find out tomorrow, my principal has been trying to call my mom, shes not very happy with him, she says that the other girl should get just as much punishment as i do for blaming me for it.
    13204484.png
    My real life horse! (:
  • I don't understand the whole chair thing to be honest. She sat in front of you and didn't like your foot kept touching the chair?
    8x32tt.png
  • tarnish wrote:
    I don't understand the whole chair thing to be honest. She sat in front of you and didn't like your foot kept touching the chair?
    <br>Yeah. She then kept moving, either to move from my foot or see the movie we were watching better or somthing, but i dont really know, she has problems.
    13204484.png
    My real life horse! (:
  • Why didn't you just move your foot if it was touching her chair? That would bother me. Other than that, it was pretty silly of her. Maybe she said it so she didn't look stupid for falling over.
    8x32tt.png
  • I was sitting cross legged, one of the other, Like most girls do, and it was hardly even touching her chair. like just the tips of my toes were touching one of the legs. So its not like you can really feel that.
    13204484.png
    My real life horse! (: