Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prayers for Jenna!

My friend Jenna left for Italy this morning. She is in high school and it's her first time on an airplane. It'll be an 11 hour flight from Alabama to Milan. She's going with her boyfriend and his family. Let's hope and pray they have a safe, enjoyable trip! :mrgreen:
51rezb.jpg
"I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Comments

• I want to go to Italy one of these days. It would be my number one travel choice if i could ever afford it
  • They will be going from Milan to Venice to Florence to Rome to Pompei (is that how you spell it?) and then back home to Alabama.
    51rezb.jpg
  • Venice <3 i want to see it just once.
  • I've been to Italy. <br><br><br>It smelled.<br><br><br>I hope she has a GREAT time. : )
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • They will be going from Milan to Venice to Florence to Rome to Pompei (is that how you spell it?) and then back home to Alabama.
    <br>Hmm... I think it's Pompeii. I dont know. It's were Mount vesuvius erupted.<br><br><br><br>I will definitely include her in [edited, highly inappropriate]
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Jenna and Daniel got home safe Wednesday night (April 4th) and she said they had a wonderful time (:
    51rezb.jpg