Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Song Lyrics Are On Your Mind?

edited September 2012 in Games
*Moved From General Discussion*<br><br>I often have a certain line from a song stuck in my head and I was wondering if anyone else did. I'll go ahead and post the one that's on my mind at the moment. You guys post yours too(:<br><br>"Just give it to me quick,<br>Are you coming home?<br>Don't dance around it.<br><br>I need to hear this,<br>I chose you long ago,<br>Have you chosen me yet?"<br><span style="font-style:italic">Cambridge</span> - Kina Grannis
51rezb.jpg
"I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Comments

• Alright! I go to chapel at my school soo...<br><br><br>You are Lord of Lords<br>You are King of Kings<br>You are mighty God<br>Lord of everything!<br>You are the living God <br>You are saving grace<br>You will reign forever<br>You are ancient of days<br>You are Immanuel <br>You are the great IAM<br>You are the Prince of Peace who is the lamb!<br>You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for you!<br><br><br><br>Sorry about the spelling
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Alright! I go to chapel at my school soo...<br><br><br>You are Lord of Lords<br>You are King of Kings<br>You are mighty God<br>Lord of everything!<br>You are the living God <br>You are saving grace<br>You will reign forever<br>You are ancient of days<br>You are Immanuel <br>You are the great IAM<br>You are the Prince of Peace who is the lamb!<br>You're my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for you!<br><br><br><br>Sorry about the spelling
    SDHBLAH.png
  • oops... did it twice
    SDHBLAH.png
  • sushigirl you got me singing a song our youth band does at church:<br><br>"It is not a human right,<br>To stare not fight,<br>While broken nations dream,<br>Open up our eyes so blind,<br>That we might find,<br>The mercy for the need<br><br>Hey now, fill our hearts with your compassion,<br>Hey now, as we hold to our confession, he-eyy<br><br>It is not too far a cry,<br>Too much to try,<br>And help the least of these,<br>Politics will not decide,<br>If we should rise,<br>And be your hands and feet" <br><br>and then the chorus goes<br><br>"Woah-oh-oh, God be the Solution,<br>Woah-oh-oh, and we will be your hand,<br>And be your feet"<br><br>Long but it is one of the few that I actually -like-. Solution by Hillsong United. It has a really cool lead guitar part(;
    51rezb.jpg
  • "Kiss the rain<br>Whenever you need me,<br>Kiss the rain<br>Whenever I'm gone too long,<br>If your lips<br>Feel lonely and thirsty, <br>Kiss the rain<br>And wait for the dawn."<br><br>Kiss the Rain - Thriving Ivory
  • I have two parts of different songs stuck in my head:<br><br>"Don't break me, I bruise easily,<br>The source of both your love and misery"<br>Message From Your Heart by Kina Grannis<br><br>and<br><br>"I don't know why I get shy<br>Tucked away inside my mind<br>Scared to let someone inside<br>I sit silent in disguise"<br>Heart and Mind also by Kina Grannis<br><br>This girl's lyrics are so touching. I feel like she has been living my life and wrote these songs about it.
    51rezb.jpg
  • Ok here's another one:<br><br><br>Son of God, <br>Shaper of the stars<br>You alone<br>The dweller of my heart<br>Mighty King <br>Our freedom's in your blood<br>It's in your blood!<br>Jesus, oh holy one<br>I sing to you<br>Forgiven<br>Savior<br>I'm overcome<br>With your great love for me
    SDHBLAH.png
  • "My boy builds coffins he makes them all day, but it's not just for work and it isn't for play, he's made one for himself, one for me too, and one of these days he'll make one for you"<br><br>My Boy Builds Coffins - Florence + The Machine<br><3<3<3
    51rezb.jpg
  • Uh, uh, uh ,uhhhh~<br>Doo doo doo~<br>When your coming<br>ho~<br>o~<br>o~<br>o~<br>me~
    SDHBLAH.png
  • "For me you'll always be 18,<br>And beautiful,<br>And dancin' away with my heart"<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Dancing Away With My Heart</span> - Lady Antebellum
    51rezb.jpg
  • I've had this stuck in my head for literally a week now >.<<br><br>"Sleep tight I'm not afraid (not afraid)<br>The ones that we love are here with me<br>Lay away a place for me (place for me)<br>'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way<br>To live eternally" - So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold<br><br>I plan on having the last two lines tattooed on my inner forearm :)
    5x236g.jpg
  • Head, shoulders, knees, and toes<br>Knees and toes<br><br>Well I think we all know the song so I don't need to type it.
    SDHBLAH.png
  • No idea what song this is, it was on an old commercial.<br><br>"You put the lime in the coconut and stir it all up"....I think those are the correct words,lol
    5x236g.jpg
  • Haha...<br><br>The sun goes down<br>The stars come up<br>And when it does<br>It will never be the same <br>I'm glad you came <br>I'm glad you came-ame-ame-ame<br><br>I really dont know what the correct words are but the ones I don't know I just made them up. :)
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Haha I <span style="font-size:150">LOVE</span> that song!<br><br>"The waves came crashing down on me and they tried to take me out to sea,<br>You fought them off so gallantly and won."<br><br>Together by Kina Grannis
    51rezb.jpg
  • This is the part of me that you never gonna ever take away from me<br>This is the part of me that you never gonna ever take away from me
    SDHBLAH.png
  • sushigirl wrote:
    This is the part of me that you never gonna ever take away from me<br>This is the part of me that you never gonna ever take away from me
    <br><br>Ohmahgah! I was just singing that song :lol: <br><br>"Drop everything now, Meet me in the pourin' rain,<br>Kiss me on the sidewalk, Take away the pain<br>Cuz I see, Sparks Fly, Whenever you smile"<br><br>Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
    51rezb.jpg
  • edited April 2012 99.33.92.77
    sushigirl wrote:
    This is the part of me that you never gonna ever take away from me<br>This is the part of me that you never gonna ever take away from me
    <br><br>Ohmahgah! I was just singing that song :lol: <br><br>"Drop everything now, Meet me in the pourin' rain,<br>Kiss me on the sidewalk, Take away the pain<br>Cuz I see, Sparks Fly, Whenever you smile"<br><br>Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
    <br>:D
    SDHBLAH.png
  • "I write you letters from right to left,<br>See if you have desire yet,<br>To decipher what I've said,<br>And learn secrets from my head,<br>It was hard for me to say,<br>Those three words that are so brave,<br>I almost kept them locked away,<br>Deep inside where they'd be safe,<br><br>Always tryin' to find,<br>A safer place to hide,<br><br>Always felt I,<br>Was protecting my,<br>Heart and Mind,<br>Heart and Mind,<br>But it seems like, <br>To really feel I,<br>Cannot hide,<br>My Heart and Mind."<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Heart and Mind</span> by Kina Grannis
    51rezb.jpg
  • I will follow <br>I will listen <br>I will love you <br>All of my days <br><br><br>Not sure who sang it, but I like the song.
    SDHBLAH.png
  • "Leavin' with question marks and mama's blessin'<br>Put her picture in pocket along with her rosary<br>Some say I'm crazy, a little loco<br>But most of my friends will live and die in this zipcode"<br><br>Independence by The Band Perry
    51rezb.jpg
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85"><br>In the belly of the beast, I'm a wolf amongst sheep<br><br>At the bottom of the hill, but at the top of the street<br><br>Above the boulevard, schoolyard, victim of deceit<br><br>And you're running hard, but this wolf it's always at your feet<br><br>Yeah you've seen it all before, but the wolf's outside your door<br><br>And you're old enough to run, you ain't hiding anymore<br><br>Another victim of the star spangled banner of the street</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Now you're in the world of the wolves<br>And we welcome all you sheep</span></span>
  • ^^^^Belly of The Beast right? I think..<br><br>"New tattoo, burnin' like a brand,<br>Two little hearts on my rodeo man,<br>I wasn't lookin' for a permanent thing,<br>First comes the ink, then comes the ring"<br>Double Heart by The Band Perry
    51rezb.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Been to Hell but close (: lol<br><br>So tell me now<br>If this ain't love then how do we get out?<br>Because I don't know<br><br>That's when she said I don't hate you boy<br>I just want to save you while there's still something left to save<br>That's when I told her I love you girl<br>But I'm not the answer to the questions that you still have</span></span>
  • Keep your feet ready<br>Heartbeat steady<br>Keep your eyes open<br>Keep your aim locked<br>The night goes dark<br>Keep your eyes open<br><br>Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown<br>Everybody's watching to see the fallout<br>Even when you're sleeping, sleeping<br><br>Eyes Open- Taylor Swift
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">So don't you worry your pretty little mind<br>People throw rocks at things that shine<br>And life makes love look hard<br>The stakes are high, the water's rough<br>But this love is ours<br><br><br>Ours - Taylor Swift</span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">So don't you worry your pretty little mind<br>People throw rocks at things that shine<br>And life makes love look hard<br>The stakes are high, the water's rough<br>But this love is ours<br><br><br>Ours - Taylor Swift</span></span>
    <br> One of my favorite song's by her(:<br><br>"I'm fallin even more in love with you,<br>Letting go of all I've held on to,<br>Standing here until you make me move,<br>I'm hanging by a moment here with you"<br><br>Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse<br><3
    51rezb.jpg
  • On a cold, wet afternoon<br>In a room full of emptiness<br>By a freeway I confess<br>I was lost in the pages<br>Of a book full of death<br>Reading how we'll die alone<br>And if we're good, we'll lay to rest<br>Anywhere we want to go<br><br>In your house I long to be<br>Room by room patiently<br>I'll wait for you there<br>Like a stone<br>I'll wait for you there<br>Alone<br><br>On my deathbed I will pray<br>To the gods and the angels<br>Like a pagan to anyone<br>Who will take me to heaven<br>To a place I recall<br>I was there so long ago<br>The sky was bruised<br>The wine was bled<br>And there you led me on<br><br>In your house I long to be<br>Room by room patiently<br>I'll wait for you there<br>Like a stone<br>I'll wait for you there<br>Alone<br><br>Alone<br><br>And on I read<br>Until the day was gone<br>And I sat in regret<br>Of all the things I've done<br>For all that I've blessed<br>And all that I've wronged<br>In dreams until my death<br>I will wander on<br><br>In your house I long to be<br>Room by room patiently<br>I'll wait for you there<br>Like a stone<br>I'll wait for you there<br>Alone<br><br>Alone<br><br>Like A Stone - Audioslave <3 gotta love listening to Chris Cornell sing about death
    (SPIDERS!)
    SDHBLAH.png
  • "I have died everyday waiting for you<br>Darling don't be afraid I have loved you<br>For a thousand years<br>I'll love you for a thousand more<br><br>And all along I believed I would find you<br>Time has brought your heart to me<br>I have loved you for a thousand years<br>I'll love you for a thousand more"<br><br>A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
    51rezb.jpg