Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

House of Anubis Anyone?

So does anyone on here watch that show House of Anubis? My two little sisters LOVE it so I am forced to watch it =P I've actually kind of gotten into the story but I just wish it was a book so I didn't have to watch their horrible acting :roll: <br><br>Is anyone else wondering who will be "leaving forever"? Personally, I hope it's Nina. Just because she annoys me. Her oooor Patricia, so I can have Eddie :twisted: Muahahaha!
51rezb.jpg
"I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Comments

• Well, I haven't watched it. I've heard of it but never cared for it. Do u think I should watch it?
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Why would Nina leave? She is crucial to the story xD<br><br>My little sister watched it. She watches all the shows with the accents. House of Anubis and H20 and stuff like that. I happen to be in the living room when she comes home from school and she turns it on. I vaguely hear it and a few times I watched to laugh at the stupid American characters .They made them really lame. I already saw the ending because they played the finale like a week ago or something. I won't give spoilers though cause that's mean.
    8x32tt.png
  • VP loaded this incredibly slow making me think I may had missed the submit button so I hit it again. Low and behold, a double post.
    8x32tt.png
  • Yea me too! So I just wait, but it's so tempting to click Submit again to make it faster.
    SDHBLAH.png