Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Collie's First Fursona |7Mil+ in prizes|

So yes, I haven't had my first Fursona yet and I would REAL want one! I only want one at the moment. This is what I want you to do;<br>I would like it to be a Collie (Rough) Mainly Ginger and white with a bit of brown dotted here and there. A little bit taller then most Collies. Blue shining eyes which look a little bit sad. She will be wearing a red Bandana around her neck and a red flower on her head. I would like her sitting with a stubborn, determand look on her face. She willl mainly look abit like a tom boy as such. A VERY (And I mean VERY) Faint scar on her right cheek. Must be very, very faint though. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes</span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">1st - 7Mil<br>100K per Entry</span><br><br>May end if not enough entries.<br>I have the right to end this at any time,for what ever reason.<br>Please give it a go, even ifyou can't draw, I love to see what people can do. You will get 100K per entry, how can you lose?<br><br>Ends - 10th Feb 2012

Comments