Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cars!

Welll, I've been thinking about buying a used car and are working on putting a plan together with my parents to buy it.. (: And,I think they're close to accepting :lol: Well anyway, I'm stumped as to what kind of car I want. Anybody got any suggestions? Looking for a smaller car that'll just work for getting me around to places I need to go. And something that won't be too immensely expensive. (: Thanks
xq7f6.jpg

Comments

• Well...my favorites are muscle cars. xD Not gonna happen. But maybe a Dodge car? :P
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • My first car was a 2001 Oldsmobile Bravada which is an SUV because I hate driving cars.. except my fiesta :p I wouldn't suggest a forging car for your first car because if something goes wrong it will cost way more to get fixed.ford cars are usually really good like a tarus or or something, or a chevy car are usually pretty good.
  • Money-wise, you don't want a Dodge. Those things guzzle gas. <br>Fords will last you forever and they're really easy to maintain. <br>Chevy Impalas are good small cars. I'd look into Honda's, Mazda's, etc. Take a look around on Craigslist in your area and see if anything catches your eye (:
    23jlj11.jpg
  • Nissan Cube. :|<br><br>They're small, but super roomy. We fit a 55" flat screen TV, in the box, into the back of ours no problem. They also get about 40mp/g in the city. We got a 2009 Nissan Cube with 6k miles for $14.5k.<br><br>As far as cars go, buy foreign. Nissan, Honda, or Toyota. Nothing else.
    2eldxsm.png
  • <span style="font-size:200">FORDS!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: </span>
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • The best quality for your money is probably gonna be with anything Honda. I'm currently driving a '95 Honda Civic, at about 40MPG. We bought it two years ago for $2600. I've had to have the radiator and water pump replaced, which were both just old and needed to be replaced, but other than that I haven't had any issues with it, and it's such a small car that the parts are really cheap for it. The insurance is cheap on it because it's older and I pay almost nothing to get it inspected every year and to renew my car tax. I love my car, and honestly I probably won't ever own anything else that's not Honda. xD
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • My parents got me a used 2003 ford taurus for my b-day that is really nice and was cheep too. They are good cars, my dad also has a 2005 taurus, and we have loved them.
    DogWithGirl.jpg
    Here have a band-aid
  • My parents got me a used 2003 ford taurus for my b-day that is really nice and was cheep too. They are good cars, my dad also has a 2005 taurus, and we have loved them.
    <br>My sister who HATES driving loved the Taurus we had. But we took it in for junk cause it had tons of problems after so long.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">I have a mercdes and Chrylser 300 really nice cars</span>
    fendi.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">I have a mercdes and Chrylser 300 really nice cars</span>
    <br><br>Those fall under the 'immensely expensive' category.
    23jlj11.jpg
  • Maxxy wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">I have a mercdes and Chrylser 300 really nice cars</span>
    <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Oh, those are the only cars I would buybut for pickups I buy the <span style="text-decoration:underline">best </span>Doge Ram</span>
    fendi.png
  • I have a Ford Escape. It drives really nice and the gas mileage is really good. A tank normally lasts two weeks or so for me and the places I go.
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>
  • Maxxy wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold">I have a mercdes and Chrylser 300 really nice cars</span>
    <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Oh, those are the only cars I would buybut for pickups I buy the <span style="text-decoration:underline">best </span>Dodge Ram</span>
    <br><3 ;D
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!