Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FUNNY JOKES XD VPC PRIZE TO THE GAME WINNER!!!

edited January 2012 in Games
Here's how it works<br>oh and by the way I just made this up out of random and the fact that i love funny jokes :3 ...<br>oh and theres a VPC PRIZE!!!<br>and about the third rule don't tell me you arn't human cuase you are i just know things i can predict the future and all you peoples are going to be human ... nah i'm just messing with all your heads now ...<br><br>step one:<br>go find three funny jokes like these off the internet websites joke books or random places that no one would ever suspect<br><br>Step 2:<br>Post them here with one thing random about the joke <br><br>Step 3:<br>as we continue on the 2nd person would have to add to the first persons 3 jokes or pastes his/hers and mix theirs with the first persons joke based on what the 2nd person desides to do the 3rd and all other people to come have to do what the 2nd person decided to do which is ither add to the 1st persons 3 jokes out of random or with their own 3 jokes and and they still have to give something random about the joke (remember now that the joke is changed you have to come up with a different random thing than the person before you)<br><br>step 4: <br>once millions of people have been through the game i will close it and only people may view it not edit it and i will decide who's random thing about the joke was the most random of all meaning all the other random things had atleast somthing in comen and that perosns had nothing in common and just was out of the ordanary something completely stupid that didn't even go with the joke and that person wins vpc<br><br>here are some example jokes (and no you may not use them)<br><br>99% of girls would cry if they saw JB on top of a building about to jump copy and paste this if your part of that 1% that would sit there with a camera and popcorn yelling do a flip or if your part of that random 10% that would just shoot him off of the building<br><br>Punching (bashed of Freddie Stroma's knocken')<br>Am Lost In The World That Rattle My Brain<br>Am cleaning up my life from the mess you made Oh Oh Who Oh Uh<br>My soul Is dead but my bill are still paid<br>Whoa Oh oh<br>So you keep Punching Punching Punching til You break your fish on my door!!! Still Am not let you in!!! Not again So keep On punching Punching Punching Baby your better Of running Because I have a chainsaw In my house waiting for you Muahahahahahahahahah! lol<br><br> Thanks and hope you enjoy my random stupid game!!! XD
rPV8F.jpg

Comments

• alright i'll go first <br><br>Jokes<br><br>1)<br>comments from highschool of the dead (anime i was watching)<br> <br>i aint going to school no more TxT

‪morgsy010‬ 6 hours ago 

<br> <br>@wildriveful That is exactly what I was thinking!!

‪SexiSyc0‬ 4 days ago 

<br><br>P.S. if you watch it you'll understand why they're not going back to school<br><br>2)<br>99% of girls would cry if they saw JB on top of a building about to jump copy and paste this if your part of that 1% that would sit there with a camera and popcorn yelling do a flip or if your part of that random 10% that would just shoot him off of the building<br><br>3)<br>Punching (bashed of Freddie Stroma's knocken')<br>Am Lost In The World That Rattle My Brain<br>Am cleaning up my life from the mess you made Oh Oh Who Oh Uh<br>My soul Is dead but my bill are still paid<br>Whoa Oh oh<br>So you keep Punching Punching Punching til You break your fish on my door!!! Still Am not let you in!!! Not again So keep On punching Punching Punching Baby your better Of running Because I have a chainsaw In my house waiting for you Muahahahahahahahahah! lol<br><br>one random thing about my jokes they where all comments i saw i youtube and i had to post them here cause there that laugh your head off kind of stuff XD<br><br>(now the 2nd person has to add to my 3 jokes out of random or from 3 jokes they find anywhere else then they put a new random thing about the three jokes)
    rPV8F.jpg