Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 Free Coloring ~CLAIMED~

edited January 2012 in Giveaways, Etc.
I'm giving away one free coloring to whoever claims it first.I need examples for my commission thread so I thought I'd give one away.<br><br>RULES-<br>Line art must be free to use or one you've paid to have made.<br>I must see all copyright info on the lines or I will not use it<br>Full body/headshot<br>I will not find line art,you have to do that<br>Please fill out the form when posting you want the coloring<br>If you were posting and somebody else posted right before you I will color for you as well,but only if somebody posted while you were making your post<br><br>
Form-<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Line Art:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breed:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color(be as detailed as possible!):</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Refs(the more the merrier):</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">[b]Extras:</span>[/b]
<br><br>I will probably get it done pretty fast and offer more once this is done.
Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.

Comments