Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm Hurting :'(

edited January 2012 in Vent
Well, I think it just proves to me how stupidly clusmy I am XD Fell down the stairs, hit every part of my body. Lol, once I fell, my dad turned around and said "Well that was clusmy of you! You ok? Well thanks dad XD Not like I'm on the hurt or anything -.- Well, grazed both knees and got a bruise on my right arm. A few days later... My back started playing up, I mean, serously hurt everytime I moved or did anything XD It was hurting at the right bottom of my back, on the spin. I hadden had the slightest clue how I got it until my mum asked about the fall. My mum took a look at it and it is swollen... that shows my angry, shouting teacher -.- SIT HERE, MOVE, QUICKLY!!! I moving, I moving. Jeez... Doesn't he see i'm hurt??? Ok, ok well my shoulder is hurt and so is my foot -.- Plus the shoulder is the one that I use to carry my shoulder bag strap on... It slips on my left shloulder so I don't have much of a choice :x Oh, and yes, I have 8 pieces of homework, one being a project of 13+ tasks :( I have 2 days to complete. I hope others have had better luck then me XD

Comments

• Haha, you are hurting, aren't ya? Hopefully you feel a little better.. I've never fallen down the stairs, yet, anyway. I've fallen up em', though! XD <br><br>You aren't alone, though, I have a whelp the size of a nickel on the inside of my lower lip from getting shot by an airsoft gun. O.o
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Haha, you are hurting, aren't ya? Hopefully you feel a little better.. I've never fallen down the stairs, yet, anyway. I've fallen up em', though! XD <br><br>You aren't alone, though, I have a whelp the size of a nickel on the inside of my lower lip from getting shot by an airsoft gun. O.o
    <br>xD Who shot you? <br>LOL, my 8 yr old sister tripped up the stairs at the hotel today. xD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Oh, she tripped at 5 AM this morning, so I couldn't laugh out loud cause I had to be quiet xD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Haha, my friend. He's got this beast of a sniper rifle.. The thing can put holes in a driveway, and he shot me just a few yards away. -_-
  • Ouch! XD Did he do it on purpose?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Yup. We were having a battle.. I have an assualt rifle, though. So for that one.. I sent him running. XD
  • xD Nicee job!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!