Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Reality Artwork [0/2 open]

edited February 2012 in Commission Corner
Well,I need to save money for an upgrade and other fun stuff so I thought I would open up for coloring(and maybe banners and other graphics in the future)commissions.Maybe this will get popular and people will be banging at my message box to get them<span style="font-size:50">in my dreams xD</span>.<br><br><span style="color:#FF80FF"><span style="font-size:150">Rules</span></span><br><br>No canceling your order,once you've posted it it will be made and you will HAVE to pay for it.<br>Be specific!If you just post "I'd like a grey dog" in your form and I don't color it exactly the way you wanted it's because I didn't know what you had in mind besides a "grey dog".<br>I will only color line arts you provide.If they are free to use please also give me the link to the license information.<br>Upon ordering you must send me half of the payment,even if you don't like what I've done,I will keep that as payment for me.<br>I will NOT change anything major to your art (so that's why you should be specific!)besides small details.<br><span style="color:#FF0000">NAME YOUR PRICE IS ANY AMOUNT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!Ignore the rules about sending money before bla bla bla</span><br><br><span style="color:#FF80FF">Prices:</span><br>No Shading:Name your price<br>Simple Shading:Name your price<br>Advanced Shading:Name your price<br>Goodie Colors:Name your price<br>More Than One Animal(No Shading):Name your price<br>More Than One Animal(Simple Shading):Name your price<br>More Than One Animal(Advanced Shading):Name your price<br><span style="font-size:85">I do not do backgrounds or color anything but animals.</span><br><span style="color:#FF80FF">Examples:</span><br>No Shading:coming soon<br>Simple Shading:coming soon<br>Advanced Shading:<a href="http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8128/2774384fb1bdcb5m3.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">[x]</a><br>Goodie Colors:coming soon<br>More Than One Animal(No Shading):coming soon<br>More Than One Animal(Simple Shading):coming soon<br>More Than One Animal(Advanced Shading):coming soon<br><br>
Form-<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Line Art:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Eye Color:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breed:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Extra:</span>
<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#FF80FF">Slots</span></span><br>I might not keep this updated...<br><span style="color:#FF80FF">1.zagari wolf</span><br><span style="color:#FF80FF">2.CLOSED</span><br>Price can be decided once you see artwork.You must send minimum price for that art before hand though.<br>I think that's it for now!
Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.

Comments