Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yay daddy i just love you too,

edited January 2012 in Vent
So my dad, Being the guy he is, Made up every reason not to see me on christmas, Not to call me on christmas, Wow i think he deserves dad of the year! Ever since he started dating his she witch of a fiance hes ignored me. I've been his only kid for 16 years...and he finally desides he wants more, wow dad your a winner. He made up some lame excuse to leave my grandmas early so he wouldnt have to see me or my sister since he knew we were coming, and i guess im such a bad kid for wanting to still see his ex wife, Who has been in my life since i was 5 years old. And i've always been the baby of the family (moms side and dads) Because i was the first grandchild on my dads side and i was the 2nd born on my moms...a little more than 3 years apart from my sis. And not to mention, He lied to me. My birthday is in August, well in august he barrowed his Gf's car and took me to a baseball game, well he tells me that they wernt dating at that time, he lied. Their annerversary is June 29th, Dude, dont lie to your own kid!. Then i was the 2nd to last to find out that my dad was having another baby. Cool. Dont tell me but tell everyone else first even your gf's daughters freinds. Yeah thats a winner. Come to find out his gf was pregnant when he told me about him wanting another baby but not for a while. And then taking me out for ice cream to tell me doesnt make it easier dad. I cant look at the she witch without seeing a woman who ruined everything. God. Your so blinded by her. But whatever i'll be 18 in 2 years i wont have to deal with you. <br>Cookies and cake to all who read.
13204484.png
My real life horse! (:

Comments

• Me and my sister are half sisters. Same mom, Diffrent dads.
    13204484.png
    My real life horse! (:
  • My father went and had five kids after he and my mom broke up and he refused to see me. Now that I'm not a kid anymore he calls and bothers my mom CONSTANTLY because hes trying to get in touch with me, his only daughter, but i just hang the phone up as soon as my mom hands it to me. It may be cruel, be he doesn't even get to hear my voice... and I want it that way. He never wanted to hear it for ten years and all of a sudden he changes his mind? I'm not saying you should be spiteful, and I'm sorry for your situation, but your dad will realize what hes done eventually. Maybe it will take you guys drifting apart and not being close, but he'll realize, then its up to you to forgive. I haven't been able to just yet, but I'm just not ready for that.. good luck.
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • It doesn't matter who your dad is with or if he has another child, he's still YOUR dad. <br>You can't stop him for what he's doing, parents make mistakes too - it's a good way to show their kids what NOT to do.<br><br>My dad's mother left him, his dad, & 6 of my dad's siblings for another man - he didn't want anything to do with her and she didn't want anything to do with him.<br>We visited her once, but my dad held anger towards her & her new man...even yelled at me for calling him "grandpa Norman" when I was 5, he said to me "That's not your grandpa - don't ever call him that again"<br>The older she got the more she wanted to be in our lives, my dad tried to build a relationship before she died.<br>She passed away when I was [Edited, do not give out your age or other personal information], he regrets holding that anger towards her and wishes he would have built a better bond.<br><br>Be thankful you even KNOW your father and have spent time with him, my father was ABANDONED by his mother as an INFANT and it still effects him to this day.<br>Live life with no regrets or hate, it's too short for that.
  • Im sorry Missy. <br>You can m me anytime, I'll always be here for you.<br><br>No one has a perfect life, everyone will always have regrets. I know of more then one I can think of that stil affect me right now.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • <br>No one has a perfect life, everyone will always have regrets. I know of more then one I can think of that stil affect me right now.
    <br><br>Of course everyone does, but it's all on if you dwell on them and LET them effect you. <br>I know I will not let my past effect me, it's the past for a reason. (:<br>Live & learn.
  • Sometimes your past will have an effect on you reguardless if you want it to or not. <br>Just keep your head up Miss...
  • Zyndalee wrote:
    Sometimes your past will have an effect on you reguardless if you want it to or not. <br>Just keep your head up Miss...
    <br><br>I never said it didn't, I said it's up to the individual to move on or let it effect you.
  • Avla wrote:
    Zyndalee wrote:
    Sometimes your past will have an effect on you reguardless if you want it to or not. <br>Just keep your head up Miss...
    <br><br>I never said it didn't, I said it's up to the individual to move on or let it effect you.
    <br><br>I never said you said you didn't.. :/<br><br>There are things that can happen in a persons past that doesnt let that person just "move on", sometimes. That's my only point. That's it.
  • I know & I understand<3<br><br>I've been through hell & back myself, but I've learned to forgive and keep moving on in my life.<br>You'll never forget but if you let that person control your thoughts and emotions you are letting them control you.<br>And one thing I always live by "there is always someone who has it worse than you"<br>You have a father, what about those who don't? My boyfriends dad died when he was 18 & He's now 26 and can't talk about him to this day without getting teary eyed.<br>I'm just saying don't take something you have for granted. Sometimes it takes us kids to make our parents see their wrong.<br>And this is all my personal opinion, not trying to hurt anyone.
  • Oh, no hard feelings. I don't let what people say get to me anymore, especially not online. So its all good, didn't mean to come off as angry or anything like that. I know that I'm the only one who <span style="font-weight:bold">truly</span> knows what's going on in my life, because everyones personal story is unique... and a person seeing my situation from an outside point of view is going to be entitled to their opinion, whether I agree with it or not. In no way was I saying that Missy should do what i've done, I just wanted her to know that shes not alone. My father does not control my life in the least, I never said I hated him, heck.. I don't hate ANYONE. The whole point of my story was that sometimes it takes us to make our parents realize.. which is what you just said, so were on the same page anyway. :) I don't take him for granted, but I'm not ready to have him in my life again.. which is my own personal choice, based on how I feel. Unfortunately I cannot simply move on, because of things i've experienced that I wont be telling here, what I said in my first post wasn't even half the story. All the opinions in the world couldn't mentally prepare myself to take him back into my life just yet, so I don't take things like this to seriously, I already know what I have to do in my life to make it better, and that's all I need to know. I'm going to stop talking about my personal experiences now. xD <br><br>I would agree with you completely though, if we were talking about a different situation that was less minor, or maybe just not as major as mine/what missy <span style="font-weight:bold">might</span> be going through or feeling. I cant say in her situation of course, I'm not her. But a lot of other times you'd be completely right. Forgive and move on is a good policy. Not taking things for granted is a<br>good step to leading a good life, so I respect your opinion completely. :) And like I said, no big deal and no hard feelings. :) Sorry for hijacking Missy.
  • Its fine zyndalee (: hhaah alot of this has helped, But i dont think i really wanna try anymore thats the thing, I've tried for so long and so hard, and He just stopped, So I figured why keep trying when he doest. It works both ways, If he doesnt wanna try im done giving him the chances.
    13204484.png
    My real life horse! (:
  • good that youve decided what you want, but i had problems with my mom like 4years ago for about 3years, and its only recently when ive grown up more, and got myself into a happier place that i could have a relationship with her, she was always cancelling days to see me and not seeing me for like 6months at a time and not talking in between, we now talk quite a lot and see each other when possible and its really nice
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • Im hoping thats what will happen sooner or later
    13204484.png
    My real life horse! (:
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Aww that is so sad hope you have a happy new year!</span>
    fendi.png