Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iFrame layouts are OPEN!

edited December 2011 in General Services
So I'm starting to sell my iFrame layouts now I've got the hang of things. There will only be 4 slots open and when there gone, there gone. So get yours while you can. I will be selling them again, but not till the beginning of next year due to a busy schedule. <br>Here's a example : <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=314941"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=314941</a><br>For now I will only be doing 4 navigations. The 3 on your image and the Welcome page that comes on when you open your kennel. <br>I'm deciding, as it's Christmas to go cheap and sell theese layouts for 1.5 million. I'd usually sell them at around 2.5 million, but I'm felling generous :)<br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">NOTE</span></span> if you are not using these layouts on VirtualPups please don't post. As for all I know you could be selling them on as your own, and to be quite honest with you that's just wrong.<br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">So here's the form to fill out : </span></span><br><br><ul class="bb-list-unordered">Are you using this layout on VirtualPups :<br>What do you want it to say in the lower left corner of the iFrame pages? :<br>Colour scheme :<br>Banner shape (Semi-oval, oval or rectangle? ) :<br>Banner images :<br>Main text of banner :<br>Sub text of banner :<br>3 links (e.g about me, services, etc..) :<br>Do you have a webs.com account ( If not you need one) :<br>Main background? :<br></ul><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">Slots!</span></span></span><br>1. <span style="color:#00FF00">Open!</span><br>2. <span style="color:#00FF00">Open!</span><br>3. <span style="color:#00FF00">Open!</span><br>4. <span style="color:#00FF00">Open!</span><br><br>The leases will be sent to Snowy|Rose|89 and I'll try and get your layouts done and sent back in the dogs notes as quick as possible! Thankyou. :P
1sfgwy.png

Comments

• Are you using this layout on VirtualPups : Mhm<br>What do you want it to say in the lower left corner of the iFrame pages? : Mac cat<br>Colour scheme : blues.greens and oranges<br>Banner shape (Semi-oval, oval or rectangle? ) :Semi-oval<br>Banner images : Labs,Dakotah Spepherds,and any other cute mutt<br>Main text of banner : Mac cats Shelter<br>Sub text of banner : The Best Of The Best<br>3 links (e.g about me, services, etc..) : Services,Goals & Accomplishments,Links<br>Do you have a webs.com account ( If not you need one) : yup<br>Main background? : Anything<br><br><br><br>Hey do I need to pay or do I still get a free one?
  • Are you using this layout on VirtualPups : Mhm<br>What do you want it to say in the lower left corner of the iFrame pages? : Mac cat<br>Colour scheme : blues.greens and oranges<br>Banner shape (Semi-oval, oval or rectangle? ) :Semi-oval<br>Banner images : Labs,Dakotah Spepherds,and any other cute mutt<br>Main text of banner : Mac cats Shelter<br>Sub text of banner : The Best Of The Best<br>3 links (e.g about me, services, etc..) : Services,Goals & Accomplishments,Links<br>Do you have a webs.com account ( If not you need one) : yup<br>Main background? : Anything<br><br><br><br>Hey do I need to pay or do I still get a free one?
    <br><br>Yeah okay, would you mind paying a bit towards, as there my graphics and stuff.. Send me the links to your pages through Private Message ?
    1sfgwy.png
  • <span style="font-size:85">Are you using this layout on VirtualPups : yes. <br>What do you want it to say in the lower left corner of the iFrame pages? : <br>Colour scheme :black, red, and/or purple. <br>Banner shape (Semi-oval, oval or rectangle? ) : rectangle.<br>Banner images : siberian huskies and alaskan malamutes. <br>Main text of banner : alouila lakes kennel <br>Sub text of banner : - none -<br>3 links (e.g about me, services, etc..) : about us, training, misc. <br>Do you have a webs.com account ( If not you need one) : no, but i will make one. <br>Main background? : nothing too girly. no polkadots. <br><br>when shall i send the contract?</span>
    14t0qs4.jpg
    "together forever, never apart. even as we're miles apart."
  • heartbeat wrote:
    <span style="font-size:85">Are you using this layout on VirtualPups : yes. <br>What do you want it to say in the lower left corner of the iFrame pages? : <br>Colour scheme :black, red, and/or purple. <br>Banner shape (Semi-oval, oval or rectangle? ) : rectangle.<br>Banner images : siberian huskies and alaskan malamutes. <br>Main text of banner : alouila lakes kennel <br>Sub text of banner : - none -<br>3 links (e.g about me, services, etc..) : about us, training, misc. <br>Do you have a webs.com account ( If not you need one) : no, but i will make one. <br>Main background? : nothing too girly. no polkadots. <br><br>when shall i send the contract?</span>
    <br><br>Send the contract to the kennel you was recently messaging me on. Also do you want anything in the iFrame text background?
    1sfgwy.png
  • <br><br>Send the contract to the kennel you was recently messaging me on. Also do you want anything in the iFrame text background?
    <br><br><span style="font-size:85">Sending now, and nope- just a solid color. </span>
    14t0qs4.jpg
    "together forever, never apart. even as we're miles apart."
  • Are you using this layout on VirtualPups :yes<br>What do you want it to say in the lower left corner of the iFrame pages? : BTJB with a paw print<br>Colour scheme : light blues..etc<br>Banner shape (Semi-oval, oval or rectangle? ) : semi oval<br>Banner images : Aussies,border collies and german shepards<br>Main text of banner : Love your Pet Kennels<br>Sub text of banner : Bettering all the Japanese Breeds<br>3 links (e.g about me, services, etc..) : About this kennel,services , Updates/accomplishments , and Misc.<br>Do you have a webs.com account ( If not you need one) : no :( <br>Main background? : Baby blue
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • I'll get to this after Christmas.
    1sfgwy.png