Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Collie the red cheeked reindeer....

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Ok, I am seriously fed up with this. My cheeks are always red. And I mean red, they basically GLOW. Seriously! I am fed up of people just staring at me because of my weird glowing cheeks. Their mouths basically drop, their eyes glued. I mean, come on, and talk about rudeness... Then people come up to me and say "Err, why are your cheeks red?". Some dumb people started calling me "_______ the red cheeked reindeer..... You would even say it glows...." UHHHHH It's starting to bug me now :( They have been red since a little child... And I am not being dramatic here, they do glow! Is this normal or something?<br><br>I flush very easy. And they get sun burned very easy too, making them even more red. Whenever someone looks at me they go very red. I look guilty all the time XD

Comments

• I used to have that problem, but I bought some face toner and it took it down a little. All you do with it is wash your face, and then put some of the toner on a cotton ball and wipe it on your cheeks.
    5x236g.jpg
  • Ahh one of my friends is really pale with bright blonde hair and yeah, he really glows red when embarrassed! And I will admit... we all giggle at him...<br><br>I'd say see if some facial cream works and try makeup foundation if you're comfortable?