Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horse Quiz!!

2»

Comments

• 11) Beyong the 5 basic horse coat colors, what are the 5 variations? (clue! I own two of the variations!) roan palimino grey pinto dun/buckskin<br>12) How do you tell the age of a horse? teeth<br>13) What is the walking speed of a properly trained horse?the trot or 2.5 said both<br>14) What horse lineage contains HYPP? american quarter horse or its ancesters<br>15) Where is a horses gallbladder located does not have one :mrgreen:
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • WOO-HOO got all 5 right (in the other questions that is)! Thanks so much!<br>11) Beyong the 5 basic horse coat colors, what are the 5 variations? (clue! I own two of the variations!) Grulla, Buckskin, Palomino, Cremello, Roan.<br>12) How do you tell the age of a horse? By its teeth.<br>13) What is the walking speed of a properly trained horse? 2.5 Miles per hour.<br>14) What horse lineage contains HYPP? It ancesters?<br>15) Where is a horses gallbladder located? LOL, they don't have one.
    n17awx.png
    Dog Lover.../Dog Lover..s Kennel on VP =)
    http://virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=401157 <<< My kennel
    Looking for the person who made my siggy
  • Cherokeezbaby: 3 right 15 points<br><br>Myst: 2 right. 10 points<br><br>Awaken: Sorry. I hadnt known you had put those afterwards! Ill add the points. 8 total. 40 points<br><br>Frostbight8: 2 right. 10 points <br><br>sweetypie3: 3 right 15 points <br><br>ABBAROCKS: 2 right 10 points <br><br>On the HYPP question its asking what line of horses carries it. All horses who <br>have Impressive in their background have a chance of getting it and must be tested<br>before being registered. Any horse with a double gene is not allowed to be registered<br>and they are extremely dangerous to ride and difficult to keep alive.
  • 16) What does TDN stand for?Total Digestible Nutrients <br>17) What is the scientific study of how genetics are passed from the parents to the offspring?<br>18) Teeth that are smallish and white and have a distinctive neck are called what?<br>19) How many inches make a hand? i found this A hand is 4 inches, for example....<br>14hh - this is 14 hands even<br>14.1hh - this is 14 hands and 1 inch<br>14.2hh - this is 14 hands and 2 inches<br>14.3hh - this is 14 hands and 3 inches<br>15hh - this is 15 hands even<br>hh - means "hands high" or "hands height" <br>20) Name three parts of the hoof=toe soel frog
    hx8z9d.png

Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • edited December 2011 67.6.217.193
    16) What does TDN stand for?Total Digestible Nutrients<br>17) What is the scientific study of how genetics are passed from the parents to the offspring?encompasses not only the principles of heredity but also the study of the molecular nature of genes, and the biochemical reactions with which they are associated<br>18) Teeth that are smallish and white and have a distinctive neck are called what?premolars<br>19) How many inches make a hand?4 inches<br>20) Name three parts of the hoof<br>1.sole<br>2.toe <br>3.frog
    23hlvz4.jpg
  • 16) What does TDN stand for? total digestible nutrients<br>17) What is the scientific study of how genetics are passed from the parents to the offspring? Genetics<br>18) Teeth that are smallish and white and have a distinctive neck are called what? Temporary or milk teet<br>19) How many inches make a hand? 4<br>20) Name three parts of the hoof- frog,white line, and quarter.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • 16) What does TDN stand for? Total Digestible Nutrients <br>17) What is the scientific study of how genetics are passed from the parents to the offspring? Genetics<br>18) Teeth that are smallish and white and have a distinctive neck are called what? Temporary or milk teeth<br>19) How many inches make a hand? 4 inches<br>20) Name three parts of the hoof. Toe, Quarter, White Line, Heel, Wall, Frog, Sole, and Buttress
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • 16) What does TDN stand for?Total Digestible Nutrients <br>17) What is the scientific study of how genetics are passed from the parents to the offspring? genetics<br>18) Teeth that are smallish and white and have a distinctive neck are called what? premolar<br>19) How many inches make a hand? i found this A hand is 4 inches, for example....<br>14hh - this is 14 hands even<br>14.1hh - this is 14 hands and 1 inch<br>14.2hh - this is 14 hands and 2 inches<br>14.3hh - this is 14 hands and 3 inches<br>15hh - this is 15 hands even<br>hh - means "hands high" or "hands height" <br>20) Name three parts of the hoof=toe soel frog
    hx8z9d.png

Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • 16) What does TDN stand for? Totally digestible nutrients<br>17) What is the scientific study of how genetics are passed from the parents to the offspring? genetics.<br>18) Teeth that are smallish and white and have a distinctive neck are called what? premolar.<br>19) How many inches make a hand? I found this on the net so yerr... A hand is 4 inches, for example....<br>14hh - this is 14 hands even<br>14.1hh - this is 14 hands and 1 inch<br>14.2hh - this is 14 hands and 2 inches<br>14.3hh - this is 14 hands and 3 inches<br>15hh - this is 15 hands even<br>hh - means "hands high" or "hands height"<br>20) Name three parts of the hoof... toe, sole and frog.<br>Wow, these were really hard questions!
    n17awx.png
  • 16) What does TDN stand for? <span style="font-style:italic">Totally digestible nutrients.</span><br>17) What is the scientific study of how genetics are passed from the parents to the offspring? <span style="font-style:italic">Genetics</span><br>18) Teeth that are smallish and white and have a distinctive neck are called what? <span style="font-style:italic">premolars</span><br>19) How many inches make a hand? <span style="font-style:italic">4</span><br>20) Name three parts of the hoof <span style="font-style:italic">toe, sole, frog</span>
  • sweetypie: 4 right 20 points <br><br>Poppomgirl: 4 right 20 points <br><br>Myst: All 5 right. Comgrats! 25 points <br><br>Cherokeezbaby: A;; 5 right! Good job! 25 points<br><br>ABBAROCKS: 4 right <br><br>Awaken: 4 right. 20 points
  • 21) Length of stride is best determined by what point of view? Side<br>22) What are the five category of judging halter horses? Balance, muscling, structure, quality and <br>travel<br>23) What is the labial surface of the horses teeth? Surface toward the lip<br>24) When loping, the horses independent moving front foot is called the? Lead<br>25) What is the term for any mark of deformity that diminishes beauty but does not affect a horses usefulness? Blemish
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • 21) Length of stride is best determined by what point of view? side<br>22) What are the five category of judging halter horses? Balance, muscling, structure, quality and travel<br>23) What is the labial surface of the horses teeth?galvyne grove i think thats how u spell it <br>24) When loping, the horses independent moving front foot is called the? crow hopping<br>25) What is the term for any mark of deformity that diminishes beauty but does not affect a horses usefulness?blemish<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>this one was hard lol!!!!!
    hx8z9d.png

Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • 21) Length of stride is best determined by what point of view? side <br>22) What are the five category of judging halter horses? balance, muscling, structure, quality and travel<br>23) What is the labial surface of the horses teeth? Galvayne's Groove<br>24) When loping, the horses independent moving front foot is called the? lead<br>25) What is the term for any mark of deformity that diminishes beauty but does not affect a horses usefulness? blemish
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Can I give you some questions? :D
  • 21) Length of stride is best determined by what point of view? looking at the point of shoulder to point of elbow<br>22) What are the five category of judging halter horses? Balance, muscling, structure, quality and travel<br>23) What is the labial surface of the horses teeth? buccal<br>24) When loping, the horses independent moving front foot is called the? lead<br>25) What is the term for any mark of deformity that diminishes beauty but does not affect a horses usefulness? blemish
    Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
    Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.
  • 21) Length of stride is best determined by what point of view? Looking at the point of shoulder to the point of the elbow.<br>22) What are the five category of judging halter horses? Balance, Muscling, structure, quality and travel.<br>23) What is the labial surface of the horses teeth? buccal.<br>24) When loping, the horses independent moving front foot is called the? lead<br>25) What is the term for any mark of deformity that diminishes beauty but does not affect a horses usefulness? Blemish<br> <br> :mrgreen:
    n17awx.png
  • When is this going to continue? :mrgreen:
    n17awx.png