Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layout Contest! Grand Master Trainer! 2mill and Training!

Okay So here is the deal, I need a new layout. Something creative, new, and fun. I want it to still look proffessional and trustworthy, meaning zi dont look like a novice. Haha. I am offering 2 mill and 6 free trainings to first place. Second place will get 500k and 4 free trainings, and third place will get 250k and 3 free trainings. The prizes may vary, (meaning they migght be more depending on the amount of intrest taken), and all entries are welcome. Contest starts today, 11-2-11, and ends 11-14-11. Here is what I am looking for:<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Likes:</span><br>Solid black background<br>Pittbulls, Rotties, Huskies, German Shephards<br>Link boxes, (meaning you click on a button, and it changes the main text box) (About me, Services, Lines, Accomplishments, Goals)<br>Bright text colors<br>Custom Pictures (computer made, unless you are a fabulous artist, in which cas if you win i will add 5 free trainings)<br>Custom Banners<br>Friend links<br>Kennel links<br>Stud links<br>creativity<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dislikes</span><br>Ammature layouts (ie. Un organized, sloppy, not paying attention to likes)<br>Busy Backgrounds (flashing or overbaring.0<br>Seperate Text boxes.<br><br><br>Other than that I am good with any submissions you may have. Feel Free to be creative and fun :) I will announce the winners, and if you have any questions about possible enties, please post on here, or feel free to PM me Kate Angel. Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.