Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*MOVED TO GAMES*

2»

Comments

• The whole wizards waverly Place theme song sad it ended
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • I'll miss the Russos but, I was glad Justin won...he's so cute<3<br><br>"Missed my ride home, lost my iPhone, Wouldn't have it any other way, If you're with me let me here you say: I like it like that!" I'm going to marry him some day<3 Hot Chelle Rae - I Like It Like That
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • "Hour by hour we passed the time,<br>We watched a motion picture in the sky,<br>You were the clouds, and I was the moon"<br>Together - Kina Grannis<3
    51rezb.jpg
  • "Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd give an arm for? Not the expression, no, literally, give an arm for. When they are your heart and you are their armor and you would destroy anyone who would try to harm 'em. But what happens when karma turns around and bites you, and everything you stand for turns on you despite you? What happens when you become the main source of her pain?"<br><br>Eminem, 'When I'm Gone'
    2eldxsm.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">O.o<br>I watched Revenge last night, and I have lyrics from Riverside by Agnes Obel in my head.. D:<br><br>"Down by the river by the boats, where everybody goes to be alone, where you won't see any rising sun, down to the river we will run..."<br>I just love this song. <3</span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • "In the cold, in the dark we'll lay,<br>In your arms, in your arms I'll stay"<br>In Your Arms - Kina Grannis
    51rezb.jpg
  • "But I'm starting to wear thin, <br>I find it harder to forgive,<br>Everytime you let us slip, down,<br>Your list of priorities"<br><span style="font-style:italic">Cambridge</span> by Kina Grannis<br>0.o I have a but of an obsession
    51rezb.jpg
  • Putting this on Games section!!!
    51rezb.jpg