Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*MOVED TO GAMES*

I often have a certain line from a song stuck in my head and I was wondering if anyone else did. I'll go ahead and post the one that's on my mind at the moment. You guys post yours too(:<br><br>"I hope that you see righ through my walls, I hope that you catch me, Cause I'm already falling" <br>--Christina Perri <span style="font-style:italic">Arms</span>
51rezb.jpg
"I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Comments

• Ohmagawd! I'm not the only one!? This happens to me every day...all day! Currently mine is<br> "Old friend why are you so shy? Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light" - Someone Like You by Adele
    5x236g.jpg
  • "I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me and I walk alone" Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day<br><br>Omg I'm glad I'M not the only one haha (;
    51rezb.jpg
  • "Watch out for this girl, she's got a gun for a tongue." - Butterfly Boucher (Gun For A Tongue)
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • "I told the witch doctor I was in love with you, and this is what he told me to do.. He said, Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Aah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing" -- Witch Doctor..<br><br>Yea good luck getting that outta your head D=
  • "Your face it haunts, My once pleasant dreams. Your voice it chased away, All the sanity in me"<br>Evanescence <span style="font-style:italic">My Immortal</span>
    51rezb.jpg
  • GAHHH! Garney got that stuck in my head AS I WAS LISTENING TO ANOTHER SONG! IM DOOMED! XD <br><br>Well... I <span style="font-style:italic">had</span> "I saw a red camaro today..." Red Camaro- Rascal Flatts. <3
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • thanks to my lovely marching band I have..." HEEEEEEEEEY! HEY BABY!!! I WANNA KNOOOOW, IF YOU'LL BE MY GIRL!!" thanks band for your lovely screaming randition of "Hey baby" <br><br>lol I love my band xD
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • "Cause there'll be no sunlight if I lose you, baby there'll be no clear skies if I lose you, baby just like the clouds <br>my eyes will do the same if you walk away.." Bruno Mars- It Will Rain
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • "My hiding place, my safe refuge, Most h-o-o-oly!" <br>My friend Kadin singing <span style="font-style:italic">I Will Exalt You</span> by Brooke Fraser from Hillsong United lol. He's awesome (;
    51rezb.jpg
  • "its a beautiful night,looking for somethin' dumb too do,hey baby,i think i wanna marry you" Bruno Mars lol
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • "Some people try to hand me money, They don't understand, I'm not broke, I'm just a broken hearted man" --The Script <span style="font-style:italic">The Man Who Can't Be Moved</span>
    51rezb.jpg
  • 'the best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time. one with a collar, turtle neck! CAUSE WHEN YOU'RE WEARING, this special.. sweater.'<br><br>thanks to Spongebob and my boyfriend. >_>;
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • "Falling even more in love with you, letting go of all I've held on too, I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hanging by a moment here with you"<br>--Lifehouse <span style="font-style:italic">Hanging By A Moment</span>
    51rezb.jpg
  • We should post this in the game section! LOL
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Maybe I'll start another one in Games
    51rezb.jpg
  • " it starts with AHH and ends with ERR!" 2010 remix smosh
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • "This time baby I'll be bullet proof"bullet proof I have no idea who sings it
  • Lol it's Bulletproof by La Roux<br><br>"I'm in the business of misery let's take it from the top, she got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock" Misery Buisness by Paramore
    51rezb.jpg
  • Sea Oats wrote:
    'the best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time. one with a collar, turtle neck! CAUSE WHEN YOU'RE WEARING, this special.. sweater.'<br><br>thanks to Spongebob and my boyfriend. >_>;
    <br><br><br>Everyone, and icmaen every boy in m school is constantly sing that!<br><br><br>"My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close" stereo hearts by Gym Class Heros<br><br>"had a dream, I was kind, woke up still king!"- lighters by Emineam ft Burno Mars (or the other way around)
    liglw.jpg
  • "Before you knew he was droppin passes, skippin practice just to spend more time with, her,<br>The coach said 'Hey son what's you problem? Tell me have you lost your mind!'<br>Daddy says you'll lose your free ride to college,<br>Boy you better tell her goodbye."<br>All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood
    51rezb.jpg
  • :And I don't want the whole worlddddddddd, the sun, the moon, and all their light." All your life- The Band Perry
  • "The times we had, oh and the wind would blow with rain and snow"<br>Florence and The Machine "Postcards From Italy"
    51rezb.jpg
  • "It's time to face the music I'm no longer your muse"The one that got away by Katy Perry
  • "When she was just a girl, she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise every time she closed her eyes."<br>Paradise- Coldplay
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • "Do you believe in God? Written on the bullet, and Cassie pulled the trigger"<br>Cassie by Flyleaf
    51rezb.jpg
  • Superstars by Backhouse Mike and Cathy Heller<br><br>Well, well, here we are... we're going far... we'll change history 'cuz we do anything like superstars, like, like superstars
  • Well I have had this stuck ing my head:<br><br>"Tell me, did Venus blow your mind? Was it everything you wanted to find?<br>And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?"<br>Drops of Jupiter by Train<br><br>but now I have:<br>"Oh why did I ever doubt you? You know I would die here without you"<br>Life After You - Daughtry<3
    51rezb.jpg
  • "Can we pretend at Airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now."<br><br>Twas my 11:11 alarm...
  • Emme I must say I love your banner =D Happy Hunger Games! and may the odds, be EVER In your favor! <br><br>"Some say I'm crazy, a little loco, <br>But most of my friends will live and die in this zipcode"<br>The Band Perry - Independence
    51rezb.jpg
  • All. Day. Long:<br><br>"No light, no light<br>In your bright blue eyes<br>Never knew daylight<br>Could be so violent"<br><br>No Light No Light by Florence + The Machine.