Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! I'm In A Music Rut!

I listen to pop alot when my siblings are around but personally I prefer Alternative Rock. I'm looking to find some new bands/songs to listen to though. I would love it if y'all could post me some new stuff. Even if what you were going to post is already up here, feel free to post your favorite song fromthat band, i might not have heard it yet. I currently listen to:<br><br>Green Day, OneRepublic, Florence + The Machine, We The Kings, Nickelback, The Script, Three Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Lifehouse, Evanescence, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Boys Like Girls, Paramore, etc.
51rezb.jpg
"I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Comments

• Blue October <br>30 Seconds to Mars<br>Box Car Racer<br>Brand New<br>Coldplay<br>Evans blue<br>Elemeno P<br>Pearl Jam<br>Paramore<br>Switchfoot<br><br>Heaps more but that a list of heaps I listen to anyways. o.O
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Some of these bands, you have on your list already, but I'll do as you said, and post my favorite song from them. Actually, I'll do that with all of the suggestions. Here we go:<br>3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone<br>30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill<br>Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away<br>Blue October - Hate Me<br>Creed - Weathered<br>Evanescence - My Immortal<br>Eve 6 - Inside Out<br>Godsmack - Serenity<br>Goo Goo Dolls - Iris<br>Hinder - Better Than Me<br>Linkin Park - Iridescence (I probably spelled that wrong >.< )<br>Nickelback - How You Remind Me<br>Nirvana - All Apologies<br>Papa Roach - Scars<br>Pearl Jam - Black<br>Shinedown - The Crow and The Butterfly<br>Staind - Mudshovel<br>Theory of a Deadman - Santa Monica<br>Three Days Grace - Pain<br>Coldplay - Yellow
    5x236g.jpg
  • Thanks Guys(: And Rockie I LOVE When I'm Gone and My Immortal.
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower