Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heartland Banner Contest *Winners Announced on LAST Post*

Okay,I'm obsessed with the show Heartland and I need a banner to prove it :P this will be a simple,easy flowing<span style="font-size:40">(hopefully)</span> banner contest.The end date is-<br><span style="color:#BF0000">Oct. 20th</span><br>It can be extended is somebody needs more time to finish up their banner.<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#FF0080">DETAILS</span></span><br>Pictures:Amy and Ty from the Heartland tv show.I'd like at least one of them together.<br>Colors:Western/Rustic colors<br>Text:Amy and Ty<br>Subtext:even on the open range,life can be complicated<br>Other Things I Like:<br>Spartan(Amy's horse),Galloping herds of horses(pref. the ones from the show),the open range/a fenced in pasture,rustic/western things.<br>Size:Forum banner<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#FF0080">WHAT YOU'LL WIN</span></span><br>Yep,this is the part y'all always love :P<br><span style="color:#FF0000">1st Place:</span>200k and a 2 free dogs from my kennel(I'll give you links to the ones you cane pick from)<br><span style="color:#FF0000">2nd Place:</span>10k and a free dog from my kennel(you'll pick second from the list of links)<br><span style="color:#FF0000">3rd Place:</span>A free dog from my kennel(you'll pick third from the list of links)<br><br>I will use all three of the banners at some point and time and probably on another website(if you don't want me to use it elsewhere please put on your post so I know).<br><span style="font-size:50">I reserve the right to end this without a winner,change the prizes at any point and time,and all that stuff...</span>
Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.

Comments