Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Surprise???

edited January 2012 in Games
Okay so this is how it works:<br><br>Player 1 says:Surprise???<br>Player 2:you get this dog!(Player 1 bids 0 on said dog)<br> surprise???<br>Player 3:you get $1mill!Send to kennel #1234567890(player sends contract to mentioned kennel)...<br>And so on...<br><br>You can post as many times as you want,but you must follow through on what you offer and you must offer something to get your prize from the person below.<br>You can't put what exactly you want.You may put something like Surprise???(I'd kinda like a dog,but please no feral types) or Surprise???(Please no dogs.Would prefer $$) or Surprise(Please no dogs).It's permitted as long as you don't say "Only this" or "I only want this".Kay I think that covers it...<br>(If this belogns in the giveaway section,I'm sorry for putting it here.It's a game so I thought it'd go in the game section.)<br><br>I'll start first-<br><br>Surprise???
Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.

Comments