Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you cancel an upgrade?

edited October 2011 in Questions/Support
As you may know I have left VP, and I know longer use the kennels. One day I noticed the kennels upgraded again and I tried to cancel it but I didn't know how to. So could some someone please tell me how to cancel the upgrades?

Comments

• You probably had the recurring upgrades accidentally checked which is why they automatically reupgraded.<br>I'd contact and OP about how to cancel it though, you may be able to do it through your paypal account somehow - if you used paypal.
  • You'll need to put a ticket in through support to get a refund, be sure to include the transaction ID. The automatic payments are created by PayPal, so you need to cancel them through PayPal.<br> Log in to your PayPal account.<br> Go to My Account and find the transaction that is set up as recurring, but not completed. It'll say "created" under payment status.<br> Click Details on that payment<br> Click Cancel and confirm you wish to cancel the customer profile.<br><br>Recurring payments are cancelled.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>