Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling All Artists!

Hey there, I've seen some AMAZING work from playeres. I'm looking for a mentor in which I will gladly give gifts to if someone is willing to help me out when it comes to signitures and banners. I have no idea how you can get a signiture that blends with any background (like a graphic) and need some help cutting images and blending (layering) without the original background. I have basic knowledge and use Paint.NET; however, It only goes so far. I'm extremely interested in improving my artistic skills so PLEASE any imput, adivce or tips will be greatly appreciated. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Offering: </span><br><br>10x4 Dalmations w. great stats<br><br>Private gifties: 1-5oak (Maybe a 10x4 husky 2 OAK or a 8x4 goldie 2 OAK.<br><span style="font-style:italic">I have a few 1 OAK's that I made myself, so I'd want to keep a color for myself.</span><br><br>9x4 Native American Indian Dogs. (May sell INTACT if your teachings are extremly helpful)<br><br>Free stat and skill maxes<br><br>VPC<br><br>Free breedings<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">So please, any advice or websites (programs) are greatly appreciated!</span>
siggy.png

Comments