Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Such Things As Friends.....

edited November 2011 in Vent
<span style="color:#FF0080">Yeah.Thats How I Was Raised......Mom Says "There Is No Such Thing As Friends'.I Didn't Believe That...Then.Now, I'm Not So Sure.....</span><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#FF0080">Everyone I Know (From Real Life) Are Fake.:[</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0080">No Such Thing As Having Your Back.<br>No Such Thing As Always Being There For You.<br>Or Any Of That.Not Here Where I Live....</span><br><br><span style="color:#FF0080">I Recently Went Too' A New School.Where Some Of My Friends From My Other School Went Also.They Acted Like They Didn't Know Me Or If We Weren't Cool.Here Where I Live, Almost Everyone Has/Or Will Always End Up Fighting.And Most Of Us End Up In Gangs Or Doing Drugs.Soo I'm Just Sayinq People From VP, Don't Always Trust Everyone.Heck For Me,Its Don't Trust Anyone.....</span><br><br>Just Saying...
300gzlw.jpg

Comments

• Yeah, I have problems with this at school, I dont know who to believe when it comes to them asking me who was right anymore! I hate my school, so much drama! :x Thats why I hang out with mostly guys.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • <span style="color:#FF0080">Yeah.Thats How I Was Raised......Mom Says "There Is No Such Thing As Friends'.I Didn't Believe That...Then.Now, I'm Not So Sure.....</span><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#FF0080">Everyone I Know (From Real Life) Are Fake.:[</span></span><br><span style="color:#FF0080">No Such Thing As Having Your Back.<br>No Such Thing As Always Being There For You.<br>Or Any Of That.Not Here Where I Live....</span><br><br><span style="color:#FF0080">I Recently Went Too' A New School.Where Some Of My Friends From My Other School Went Also.They Acted Like They Didn't Know Me Or If We Weren't Cool.Here Where I Live, Almost Everyone Has/Or Will Always End Up Fighting.And Most Of Us End Up In Gangs Or Something Like That.Soo I'm Just Sayinq People From VP, Don't Always Trust Everyone.Heck For Me,Its Don't Trust Anyone.....</span><br><br>Just Saying...
    300gzlw.jpg
  • Yeah, I have problems with this at school, I dont know who to believe when it comes to them asking me who was right anymore! I hate my school, so much drama! :x Thats why I hang out with mostly guys.
    <br><br><br><span style="color:#FF0080">Opps Sorry I Did This Wrong.Anyway.Yeah, Me Too'.I Don't Know Why Though, But I Trust Guys Better.</span>
    300gzlw.jpg
    <br><br><br><span style="color:#FF0080">Opps Sorry I Did This Wrong.Anyway.Yeah, Me Too'.I Don't Know Why Though, But I Trust Guys Better.</span>
    <br>Yeah, its mostly cause they don't care about telling the whole world, their so awesome! XD I mostly hang out with country guys so we don't really have anything huge to say anyways lol. But I would still trust them with my life.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
    <br>haha one of my best friends is a guy and a lot of my other friends<br><br><br>With me all of my friends will always have my back and have proven it before.Dont give up hope that you want find a friend(s) that you can completly trust
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Oh hun, i feel so bad for you,you now you can also talk and trust me!! i hope thongs get better!!</span>
    fendi.png
  • This post is from September /: Please check dates before posting.
    23jlj11.jpg
This discussion has been closed.