Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ended Without Winner~

edited September 2011 in Auction
<span style="font-size:120">So I'm dwindling in the cash department. Good thing payday just got here! I've seen lots of wanted adds for sponsor upgrades, so I thought, why not throw one out there.<br><br><br><br>This will be for a 1 year, non-reoccurring sponsor upgrade. I will be purchasing the upgrade within 5 days of the auction ending, so this means no "My account expires in a month, I'll wait" or "Could I get two 6 months instead?"<br><br><br><br>None of those shenanigans. You have 5 days after purchase to send payment to my kennel and/or 5 days to decide which kennel of yours you would like upgraded.<br><br><br><br>A few notes; The <span style="text-decoration:underline">ONLY</span> payment I will be accepting is VPC. <br><br><br><span style="color:#FF0040">***If you are a reputable trainer and have refs to prove it, PM me your refs if you can offer training for my line (It will reduce some of your price). Please note that if you offer training (equivalent to 20% of a bid) it will be for my whole line. Do not place a training bid if you cannot line train.</span><br><br>If you want this to go through an MM, please find one! There will be a reserve on this auction, and if I feel the need to back out (Of course before any purchases are made, but it is unlikely), I reserve the right to end this auction.<br></span><br><br><br><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:150">1 Year Sponsor Upgrade</span></span><br><br>SB - 1 Mill.<br>MBI - 500k.<br>HB - 75 Mill - Rock_N_Roll_Queen90<br>BIN - 200 Mill (Here's putting the theory that dreams come true to the test!)<br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:#FF0000">Reserve Not Met</span></span><br><br><br><br><br>End date is currently standing at September 18, 2011 / 10:00 PM PST. May be extended if enough interest. Again, I reserve the right to end this auction, blahdy blahdy blah.<br><br>Happy Bidding!
GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg

Comments