Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does This Seem Fair To You?

edited September 2011 in Vent
Well I am in a band at my church. We play for the youth every Wednesday night and David (our music minister) sometimes let's one or two of us play in "big church" on Sundays or Wednesday nights. There are 10 of us: Wesley (drums) Hannah (keyboard) Reed (power electric/lead) Cory (lead electric) Kadin (lead electric) Jenna (lead/back up vocals) Josh (lead/back up vocals) James (back up vocals) Jesslyn (bass) and Me (accoustic). David taught Reed and Wesley how to play their instruments and he taught Hannah how to play guitar also. He told us he would be switching us around who gets to play in "big church" and at youth events, etc. Well, the only ones who have gotten to play anywhere is Reed, Wesley and Hannah. My mom and I think it's because he taught them to play. Hannah thinks of it as just another chore to do but Me, James, Reed and Wesley genuinely love to perform. We love to lead people in Worship. I don't think it's very fair that only the same three people should get to play over and over do you?
51rezb.jpg
"I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower