Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Movies?

2»

Comments

• <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">I've seen Abduction, it had a good story to it, but I wasn't a fan of the actors tbh.<br>The girl role, Lily Collins, is going to portray Clarissa Fray. So am pretty fricking excited. ;D<br><br>Oh! I watched Chronicle the other day at the movies. and OHEMGEE. I loved it. It was, so different to all other supernatural movies out there. And it wasn't scary! I can't wait to watch it again, just because. XD<br><br><3</span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • The newest remake of Footloose<3 He is gorgoeus :mrgreen:
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • <span style="color:#FF0080">Okay Lets See.I Watched:<br>The Crazies (Freaked Me Out For 2 Whole Days)<br>Saw(Made Me Hate Seeing Blood)<br>Tangled(Was A Cute Movie)<br>The Smurfs(I LOVED GROUCHY SMURF!Btw Theres Gonna Be A Smurfs 2)<br>Rio(Cute Movie.I Loved It)<br>Hangover 2(Was Hilarious)<br>Winnie the Pooh(I Was Like Awwwww The Whole Time In Movie)<br>Paranormal Activity(Never Watched It But I Heard There Was Going Too' Be A 3rd.)</span><br><br><br><span style="color:#FF0080">I Think Thats It.Lol.</span><br><br><span style="color:#0080BF">Rango.Never Watched It.Never Intend Too`.Seems Boring.Looks Exactly Like Geico.xD</span><br><span style="color:#000000">i WANT Too` See Insidious.Looks Scary.And Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark.And 30 Minutes or Less.</span>
    <br><br>I've seen most of these..<br><br>The Crazies - Was alright, not all that great through.<br>Saw - Love them all. :D<br>Tangled - Cute movie. (:<br>The Smurfs - I did not like this one... I prefer the old cartoon. (Same with Scooby Doo) lol<br>Hangover 2 - Ehh, liked the first better.<br>Winnie the Pooh - Always adorable.<br><br>Insidious - Terrible. Not scary at all, and had a stupid plot imo. Would not watch again. <br><br>Beastly - was adorable, I watched it multiple times.<br><br>As far as disney movies go, I'm not usually a fan but lately they have had a couple of cute ones.<br><br>Radio Rebel - Loved this one. :D<br>Princess Protection Agency - (I think that's what it was called) It was very cute.<br><br>Cars 2 - Saw it at the drive in. :D<br>Kung Fu Panda 2 - Also saw at the drive in, did not enjoy this one at all. <br><br>I'm not hugely into kid/teen movies, but there are a few that I've seen lately that are older teen... Like 13-15 appropriate (in my opinion)<br><br>Real Steel - GREAT movie. I saw the trailer and was like "Robots? You have got to be kidding me!" But it was phenomenal. The story behind it is very predictable, but it was really good none the less.<br><br>Never Back Down - I'm not really into boxing/fighting style movies, but once again had a GREAT plot and was over all a fantastic movie. The first one is pretty well kid appropriate, the second one is Not. <br><br>Taken - I would say 14+ just because of the "scary-- This could be real type scenario". Was a very good movie though. Loved it. <br><br><br>I think that's all my input for now. (:
  • I really did -not- like Radio Rebel because I looked it up and saw it was based on a book. So I went out and read the book, Shrinking Violet (which was sooo good) but they changed the plot, the names and personalities of major characters and other stupid stuff that didn't need to be changed.
    51rezb.jpg
  • Recently I have been watching a few movies<br><br>Rumour Has It - That was a great story line<br>Gnomeo & Juliet - That was sooo cute and a great movie to watch<br>Wedding Weekend - Age rate was 15 and was a very appropriate age range, but was really funny<br>The Hunger Games - GREAT! Thats all I'm saying<br>Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince - Good Movie (but I'm sure everyone knows that already)<br><br>So yea thats all I've watched recently<br><br>Oh and Incidious was rubbish... it was scary for like 30mins and then just got stupid, even more so was because my fiance pointed out some guy in the background being silly (you'll probably know what I mean if you've seen it)
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">Real Steel! <3<br>Gotta love them Aussie actors. & robot boxing!</span></span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • <span style="color:#008080">All Right Soo' I Seen:<br>"The Princess And The Frog"(With My Little Cousins)-<br>It Was Cute^^</span><br><br>"Number 4"-<br>I Don't Really Remember Any Of The Scenes!Quite Odd.Haha'.<br><br><span style="color:#408080"><span style="font-size:150">"Hunger Games!"</span></span><br><span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#00BFBF">Loved It!!Although......I Think...I'd Rather Not Let Out Any Spoilers But It Was Great Expect I Still Have 1 Question On My Mind.?<br>0.o</span></span><br><br><span style="color:#FF00BF">Next Up:<br>"Titanic" In 3-D.And "The Vow"</span> :lol:
    300gzlw.jpg
  • My friend saw The Vow and LOVED it. She watches anything with Channing Tatum in it though lol
    51rezb.jpg