Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making Free Banners :3

edited August 2011 in Giveaways, Etc.
Making Free Banners :3<br><br><br><br>
Form:<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Username:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Name:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">What you want on it(Anything):</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background(optional):</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything else?:</span>
2d1nuxv.jpg

Comments

• <span style="font-weight:bold">Username:</span> Annouk<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Name:</span> Klover Valley Kennel<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What you want on it(Anything):</span> The Charmed Series (tv show)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background(optional):</span> what ever looks good<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Charmed<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> The power of three will set us free<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything else?:</span> have fun making it
  • Form:<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Username:</span>*Mysterous Love*<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Name:</span>Love Can Come True<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What you want on it(Anything):</span>quarter horses<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background(optional):</span>any :D<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span>My true love is <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span>an American Quarter Horse<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything else?:</span>400x150 please:) thanks!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Will start right away (:
    2d1nuxv.jpg
  • Form:<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Username:</span>GSDluver4life<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Name:</span>GSD Paradise<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What you want on it(Anything):</span> Lions faded together (Cubs, adult male and female)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background(optional):</span> whatever looks cool<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span>Lions (Maybe a cool saying about them?) idk i was thinking of your giraffe pic. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span>none<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything else?:</span>THANKS a bunch!!!!! :)
    10hiw6g.jpg
  • oh and make mine the size of a signature. Thanks! :D
    10hiw6g.jpg
  • I'll get right on that(:
    2d1nuxv.jpg