Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GRAPHIC ART CONTEST { my last request!

Well if its not totally obvious, I'm not on anymore. It really saddens me that I'm not and I just don't have the muse/time for this place. Although when I see old friends I squeal at the computer screen. If you'd like to keep talking or are among role playing sites please pm me! Anyways I might as well get rid of my dang VPC! My in game name for many sites is : Lunar Oasis <br><br>how do you concept that name? A moon with a Oasis on it? well thats how I view it anyways. I kind of picture a cresent moon with like palm trees and some water etc. It's different I know, but here is a pendant I made of my view of it <a href="http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/262628_10150237861362937_536997936_7261443_233602_n.jpg"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">click for image</a> it's sideways and a bad pic, but just to give a general idea. <br><br>» I'd like something that is larger in height, not width<br>» I'll try to give a small prize to each entry<br>» winner gets <span style="font-weight:bold">20 million vpc</span><br>» if you could put the words lunar oasis or lunar or lulu on it, that'd be a plus!<br>» a plus if its transparent (:<br>» have fun and be creative! (:<br><br>thank you to those who we're my friends in my years {since 2005} of being on VP (: I'd like to end this before the end of august <3
staygold.pngLunar-Eclipse-icon.png
Purgatory's Playground - an original afterlife role play.

Comments