Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Depressed...

edited July 2011 in Vent
We recently found out my Grandpas has ALS. It started with him having trouble controlling his tongue and talking weird. Now the doctor's are saying he might need a feeding tube and might eventually not be able to eat OR talk. They live with us part time and even though I'm not very close to them, I'm really depressed. I'm also worried about my parents because having to take care of my Grandpa will be a HUGE responsibility for them. <br><br>My Grandpa was always healthy, active and fun loving (even at 80 years old) and now he's thin and just sits around watching TV or going on his laptop. I feel so bad for him and right now I feel like crying even though I can't. I'm just worried about my family and what this is going to do to us. <br><br>Any advice? :|
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments

• Im sorry ;( Get to be closer with him so you know what hes like and you can have memorys with him.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • ALS is horrible. :/ I'm so sorry to hear about that!
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.