Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1Mil Banner and Avatar Contest![Ended-WINNER POSTED]

<span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">WINNER-</span></span> <span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#008000">ANASTASIA </span></span><br>Ana, I really liked the way all the colors clashed on your banner, oh and the Gif on the Avatar was an outstanding touch. This was really close but the shades of green in your banner really won me over, good job! :D You can send the negative contract to Brutis #1<br><br>I want to thank every one for participating, you all did such great jobs, I want to personally compliment each one of your presentations. This was VERY hard to judge! I wish I could name you all winners, sorry ;/ But I think the leaset I owe you is thanks and personal compliments.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Zenyetta</span>- I really Liked the set up in yours. the multiple bubbles was a really nice touch. It was good but not quite the colors I was looking for. Keep at it! Thanks for your entry! :D<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Binzie</span>- You did a phenomenal job, All of your colors matched and shaded perfectly. it was very professional and neat looking. Thank you a TON for your entry!<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">BobCat</span>- I honestly started this competition with the hopes you would join. I have seen your work all over and it is some of the best on the game. You did not fail to disappoint! I liked the dog you used, it looked very similar to my own dog. The slightest touch in each color of your banner was phenomenal. The dark shades mixed with the lighter writing and color cirlces was amazing, indescribable. I had the hardest time chooseing between you and Ana's.<br><br>Thanks again to all who posted entries!<br><br>
<br>As you can see I need a new banner and avatar! So I am holding a contest that will end Friday July 22nd! Who ever creates the best forum sized banner and avatar(must be both) Wins!<br><br>Prize: 1mil<br><br>You can be creative and do the banner and avatar how ever you like but each person only gets 1 entry of each! My preferences are below!<br><br>Colors(in order from most liked to least): Dark Green, Black, Light/Medium Red<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner:</span></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Brutis Kennel's<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub Text:</span> Training the Best, Eventing the Best, Being the Best<br><br>Other then those you can be as creative as you want! Have fun with it!
brutisbanner.png
Training Kennel Boarding Kennel Breeding Kennel Rescue/Collection Kennel
Read about and Participate in the VP Awards here please xD

Comments