Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestions

edited July 2011 in Game Suggestions
So I was thinking maybe instead of seeing there's been 5 owners, maybe get to see who those owners were? Not mandatory but for curiosity and it couldn't hurt. Like if it's being leased, the actual current owner could be established by looking at the list. Set up in a pop up page kinda like event history.<br><br>Another one I previously brought up and didn't get imput on was having a folder in your messages for stuff you wanna set aside that way they're not accidentally deleted and you know where your important stuff is. Cuz personally, I don't like to use subjects (kind of annoying it's mandatory on Forums) but it doesn't keep up the RE: Subjects like Forums either. So to see what the messages are about, you gotta open like every single one of em (if you talk to that person a lot and/or keep messages for a while and build up), even if you did use a subject a few times.<br><br>Hmm. I think that's all I've got for now.
Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~

Comments

• Both of those sound amazing! I have actually been thinking about that first one a lot..I was going to make a post about that at one point but forgot. :3
  • Ah thanks Fin =) I can always count on you to back me up, lol. Yeah, the owner thing was an on and off thought but I'm bored and kinda wanna know more than I used to so I just figured I'd make a thread.

• Hehe. Maybe it will show the number of owners as a link. and when you click on it, it pups up a new window with the owner names and links? Like how they do event history.
  • Dat's what I was sayin, my dear ;p

• I know that's what you were saying, but that;s my idea for how it would be set up, unless that;s what you were imagining too. xD
  • Mhmm

• I like the owner idea, can see if the belonged to someone in the pass or not, gifties if rescued as such. xD.<br><br>The message idea, Yes if you use them a lot.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • The only problem I see with this is if someone has two sponsors. If you link your kennels you can switch in between without raising the owners number... Then again, if the kennel is linked I guess it is like 1 kennel.
  • It was considered =) Different kennels, but the same owner, is still 1 owner. As long as the name shows up, I'd think other kennels owned by that person would appear if they'll all be put together with the VP upgrade.

• Additional suggestion is seeing how many more times any male can breed before it needs a turn. It's helpful for those looking to use a stud on the market. Far too many times I've had to say the male ended up needing a turn and they had to find another. Once a person had to go through 3 different studs before the next one finally worked >.>

• And.. another.<br><br>If there's a way IPs can be blocked as far as making a new account goes. Unless it's too difficult.. But solving the issue of novices creating additional accounts could be solved by somehow blocking the IP from allowing that to happen or if there's a certain code to enter that goes along with your Sponsor account to allow you to create additional accounts. This way Sponsors would be the only ones able to create additional accounts since they have their own code to enter as proof. And if you don't have a code, you aren't able to create an account. And just like login info is able to be sent back to you incase you forgot it or something, this code can be too if it's ever needed.

• BabyBean13 wrote:
    And.. another.<br><br>If there's a way IPs can be blocked as far as making a new account goes. Unless it's too difficult.. But solving the issue of novices creating additional accounts could be solved by somehow blocking the IP from allowing that to happen or if there's a certain code to enter that goes along with your Sponsor account to allow you to create additional accounts. This way Sponsors would be the only ones able to create additional accounts since they have their own code to enter as proof. And if you don't have a code, you aren't able to create an account. And just like login info is able to be sent back to you incase you forgot it or something, this code can be too if it's ever needed.
    <br><br>Unfortunately, blocking IPs isn't really feasible, since IPs can be reused. For instance, I was checking a player that seemed to have multiple accounts, but when I looked, most of the accounts were actually created/accessed a year or more ago, so most likely not the same person. Also some of the more popular IPs and dial up IPs change a LOT, such as AOL, so if someone uses dial up for a year, it may block hundreds of other people from signing up. The new version, currently in Alpha testing, does take care of persons creating more than one account on the same e-mail address though
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>