Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OH. MY. GOD-RIC GRYFFINDOR.

I'm not sure if any of you have seen the new/final trailer for part two, but uhm what were your reactions? I was crying, shaking, nearly threw up, and cheered aloud from my spot at the computer. <br><br>I am a crazy Harry Potter fan, but... I just was too excited. Midnight showing, 7 hours line up, oh I'm ready for it.<br><br>If you can find a way to watch it (It should be called HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART II FINAL TRAILER ) Post here at tell me what you thought.<br><br>Please watch and prepare to be stunned. <3 <3 <3<br><br><br><br>OhmyhowIloveHarryPotter.
GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg

Comments

• ohmygod. ohmygod. I am so damn excited. I've been reading the books since I was 7 and watching the movies as they came out. I've grown up with Harry Potter, and I am so sad to see it end. My boyfriend and I and a group of friends are all dressing up as various characters for the premier. My boyfriend's nickname is Potter (obviously he doesn't walk around like this all the time, it was Halloween, but he wears glasses and looks like <a href="http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc40/Sea-Oats/Mobile Uploads/IMG950678.jpg&quot; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Harry Potter</a>). I'll be Ginny, we have a Luna, Malfoy, Voldemort and Hermione so far. xD but I have seen the trailer on TV, and I don't know if you've read the book but there is a part in the trailer that was definitely not in the book, and all I know is, they've done an awesome job of not ruining all the past movies, and if they ruin the final battle in this one I am going to be royally pissed. but ohmygod I'm excited.
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Oh My GOSH!!!!! I can't wait! I am just so giddy and hyper and WOW! I can't believe the series is almost over. I have to agree though, if they ruin this... I will be so disappointed. Like in the one before where they have Dobbie killed... I know I cried (He was one of my favorites) but a lot of people couldn't remember where he was from as his character in the movies before was kinda little to non-existent. Shame on them though, they need to read the books. <br><br>Anyways... There is also something else I am excited for... The Hobbit! It comes out in two parts. Can't wait!
  • I have read the entire series multiple times, watched all the movies multiple times, and been to every Harry-Potter related anything anywhere (Pretty much) xD I know the part you're talking about and it makes me angry too, but hey, it's hollywood, they take liberties. We dress up too! My friend even shaves her head to go as voldemort. We bring my ball pythons along as props then my dad comes and gets them before the movie starts :3<br><br><br>I'm excited sooooo excited. And AH The hobbit. So excited about that too.
    GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg
  • I'm definitely going to cry during this one. I get chills everytime I watch the trailer. <br>My friends and I went to Disney World and Universal Studios. And at Universal Studios is the Harry Potter place. We all got wands and various Harry Potter things from the movies. We never wanted to leave Harry Potter World. So, everyone is going to dress up.<br>But I can't go to the midnight premiere. I'll be out of town with my friend. But one of the best parts is seeing how in depth people go into dressing up, it's so much fun. <br>I feel like Harry Potter has always been there. It will be so weird to never look forward to another midnight premiere.<br>When the seventh book came out I read it in one day. It was a long day xD
    tuffalways_zpszw4dws9d.png<br>