Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dumbest Thing You Ever Did.?

edited July 2011 in Games
Ummm........Can't Remember.... :lol: <br>When I Climbed The Fence (I Was Competeing With My Neighbor.So She Told Me To Do It:P)& Let Go Of It & Cut My Arm Pit (I Was Little) And I Thought My Parents Were Gonna Put Me A Banadge(Sticker) And They Took Me Too' The Hospital <br>Whats Yours.?
300gzlw.jpg

Comments

• One summer when I tried to slide under a barbed wire fence, down a sandy bank into the creek beside my house 0.0 Cut my neck and face all up cause my neighbors dog pushed passed me right as i was going under the fence and it pushed my head up =/
  • Ohh My Gosh!!!!!!Did You Do Anything.?!Must Have Hurt!!What Did The Dog Do After.?!
    300gzlw.jpg
  • When i got the brilliant idea to ride my green broke mustang double and bareback and make him lope.... my friend and i BOTH hit the dirt hahaha!
  • lol Momma put medicine on the cuts and stuff lol the dog was chasing about three mustang horses that h guy across he creek kept in a pasture so he didnt stop haha me and my friend alexis were going across to see the horses xD
  • I'll have to get back to you on this!!! <br><br>I'm Kiwi..so well.... I have a long list on things!! MWAH HA HA HA HA
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • Hmm I can't think of -the- dumbest thing but one of them would be I ran into a wall. I was walking next to the wall and the guy I liked yelled my name so I turned around really fast (the wrong way lol) hit the wall and fell and got a big bruise on my head.
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Lolz... <br><br>Okay well this morning I was fishing and my pole was messing up...(internal string problem) So I was pulling at the string and once I thought I fixxed it I started to real it in..... All the string became intangled around it... Thus causing the worst not in the history of knots.... On the bright side though I did fix the origional problem while causing another one. <br><br>Well about a year ago I was super super bored because my bestest friend had just moved...so I was bored and sad. My Mom and stepdad let me ride there fourwheeler.. ( I have ridden them just fine before ) So There I am riding it righgt infront of our house which is flanked by a huge ditch. I went to turn the wheel, and it just didn't turn enough... So in went the bright red fourwheeler.... I jumped and my heart went 90 to nothing fearing my mom and stepdad would kill me..... I'm still here but yea....anyways.... (I normally ride 250 or so... I can ride bigger but the one I was on was one of the biggest made)

• Hahaha.!!!Ohh My Gosh!!Guys My Cheeks Hurt From Laughing Haha Sorry!!! :lol:
    300gzlw.jpg
  • Yep... Very good idea to make this thread.. <br>Its good to know that other people have their moments to ^.^

• Haha'.Thanks:)I Thought It Wouldn't Work Though.But This This Is Hilarious!!! :lol:<br>.....Wait Look At This:<br>"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."<br>by, Lyndon B. Johnson.<br>Haha.
    300gzlw.jpg
  • Oh yes.<br>Last week, I went to a friend's house and didn't bring my bathing suit because I didn't feel like swimming. We had dinner and Popsicles then everyone went swimming again and I wanted to go night swimming too so my best friend Tiffany pushed me in in blue jean shorts and a really loose tshirt that almost came off when she pushed me in :P It was not a comfortable ride home lol.
    51rezb.jpg
  • Wow!!! I hate wet clothes... but it is fun to do that :)

• <span style="color:#FF0080">Got Another........I Called My Teacher Retarded xD<br>I Didn't Know What Retarded Meant In 3rd Grade!!<br><br>Teacher:Whats Another Word For Late?<br><br>*Raises Hand*<br><br>Teacher:Daisy.?<br><br>Me:Retarded<br><br>Class:HAHAHA LOL*Being Loud*<br><br>Me: :oops: </span><br><span style="color:#0080BF">Good News Though,My Teacher Started Laughing Too' Even Though She Was Usually Strict & Mean.</span>
    300gzlw.jpg
  • I've got another one<br><br>I turned down the boy I like for a slow dance because I was afraid of what his mom would say. She was one of the chaperones. I've regretted it ever since.
    51rezb.jpg