Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't know whether to love or hate my teachers...

edited June 2011 in Vent
My english teacher and earth science teacher are just weird. We only have a week left in school and I'm really sad about it, but my teachers...I can't even describe them. I'll just write about my english teacher since I don't have a lot of time. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">English Teacher-</span><br>He's my youngest teacher (late 20s) but also one of the most strict. The thing the that annoys me most is he's unpredictalble. If you goof off in class, you don't know whether he will laugh at you or yell at you. He tells us funny stories and lets the class start talking while he jokes with another student. He laughs about it for a while, but never tells us to stop. Then he yells at us and punishes us. Once he got us goofing around at the end of class, and a few minutes later made us right an essay for homework because we were talking. <br><br>Today we went to another school in the district for an assembly type thing, and we had ice cream after. It was kind of an end of the year celebration. During the assembly, he was standing near us, crossing his arms, the most serious look on his face. If someone talked he yelled at them. His eyes were on us the whole time making sure we were being good. Then afterwards, he called my friends and I up to him, winked at us and said "I make all my students shake my hand every day when you enter the room, right?" We're like...uh no. He was lying to my algebra teacher, trying to get her to believe him. Then he was talking to us and laughing with us. It's the nicest I've ever seen him. <br><br>Yeah, it gets kind of annoying. Does anyone else have (or had) mean, unpredictable, or annoying teachers? :lol:
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC