Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feels good to be back (8

Ive been gone for some time, accept for silenty watching forums when I had spare time! Now that school ends on friday, I will be back pretty soon! I missed all my vp homeis!! And Ive already noticed some newbie sponsers, the best part about the game! Welcome you guys!<br> Ive noticed some dissaperances though. )= <br> Anyway Im glad to be back, and I will catch up on the WAY over do grooming from my banner contest. Message me if I owe you anything!<br> -Ren

Comments

• RENNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • KIWIIII! *Gives big huggle* <br> I thought you where gone, I was watching fourms awhile ago and saw a wears kiwi post. But I had faith in you my little green fruit.
  • * give you a even bigger huggies* <br><br>Don't worry Rennie Pie!! <br>I could never leave you, I just don't have internet access much... Today is gonna be my last time around for a bit... :(

• poopy internet, I would be on more as well but it keeps crashing >,< <br> <br> Has there been any new stuff on vp? Let me hear the goods!
  • Honestly... <br>I don't know.... <br><br>Kiwi feels like just an old pair of jeans... <br><br>Washed up and forgotten.. :( <br><br>I'm never around to hear the goods