Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finished! (Winners Posted!)

2»

Comments

• -Waits Patiently- the yells *HURRY SIO SAUCE!* Lol kidding Luffles you Sio Sio! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • xD You have to wait for another 6 hours till I even start judging!
    GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg
  • + Maitre + wrote:
    xD You have to wait for another 6 hours till I even start judging!
    <br>Awwwwwe....I will prolly not be here. Poop! Oh well I will see it when I get back who wins and stuffs.
  • Sio, you can add a custom sketch from Finny to the list of prizes. ;D
  • You definitely will. :) I will be sending out messages to all those who entered and to the winners. <br><br><br>And thanks Finny!!
  • :arrow: Might need a bit more time to judge. My friend's kitten died and I'm trying to help her out. Please be patient with me.
  • <span style="font-size:200"><span style="color:#FF0000"> AND THE WINNERS ARE ............. !</span></span><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>First Place : <span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Trianna</span> - <span style="color:#FFBF00">Ocean Brindled Gold w. Pieces of Eight</span></span><br><span style="font-style:italic">Note: If it is alright, I may be changing it slightly to "Gold & Ocean Brindled w. Pieces of Eight"</span><br><br><br><span style="color:#00BFFF"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prize: 1 Million, Custom Art Coloring (Read Their Rules) from Finny and Dingo Productions, 10 Free Personal Dog Pics, First Pick from Choose a Dog! (See first page for options)</span></span><br><br><br><br><br><br>Second Place : <span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Oatagility</span> - <span style="color:#FFBF00">Dead Men Tell No Tales</span></span><br><br><br><span style="color:#00BFFF"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prize : 1 Million, 5 Free Personal Dog Pics, Custom Sketch From Finny!, Second Pick of Choose a Dog! (See first page for options)</span></span><br><br><br><br><br>Third Place : <span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Rigel_Blue</span> - <span style="color:#FFBF00">A Pirate's Life For Me</span></span><br><br><br><span style="color:#00BFFF"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prize : 500k, 1 Personal Dog Pic, Third Pick of Choose a Dog! (See first page for options)<br></span></span><br><br><br><br><br><br>* All Winners, please send money contracts to Maitre d'Aboyer. PM me here or In-Game for Personal Dog Pics<br><br>@Trianna & Oatgirl, The custom art piece forms can be found in their respected places in 'General Services'. Have Finny and Dingo send me the contracts/Tell me when to send them.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-size:200">Note to <span style="text-decoration:underline">ALL</span> participants!</span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Everyone who participated may receive a free dog from my rescue (link on first page). PM me here or in game with the link to said dog and your Username and I will accept.</span><br><br><br><br><br>Thanks to everyone who participated! It was a great contest!
  • Oatgirl, I don't think Sio gave you the link for the custom sketch. Fill out the form here and I'll get on it ASAP: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=75269"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">viewtopic.php?f=40&t=75269</a>
  • Thanks for posting the link. :)
  • Great job everyone! <br><br>Maitre, I sent the contract, and will make my third choice of dogs whenever the other two make theirs. :)<br><br>I'm going to be online rather spotty since I'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow, but I should be able to check in for a moment each evening if I can.
    Call me Rigel, or Blue.
    Click for Kennel
    Pm me anytime, I like to talk.

2cwlfns.jpg
  • I will accept it later tonight, but also send you a PM when Oatagility picks her dog.
  • Racer, feel free to pick a dog from my rescue kennel!
  • Bid placed on <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=333063"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=333063</a><br>by Rigel_Blue<br><br>:)
    Call me Rigel, or Blue.
    Click for Kennel
    Pm me anytime, I like to talk.

2cwlfns.jpg