Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

^-^

edited June 2011 in General Discussion
Woot! Random post, though I`m the only one online so who cares XD I have finally got the first 10x4 Halden Hounds with my dear friend Frosty! I`m so exited, I`ve never got the first 10x4 of any breed before! Though I feel i`ve let Frosty down... I think I might have Arthitis, though Its not certain so i`m going to the doctors soon O.O Did I ever tell you I hate the Doctors? I hate the dentist too! Anyway, I`ve got a horrible fever so I had to stop training for a while which put us back... So i had to bug her to go do training for me XD So yesterday, when I was at my cousins house I quicky went on VP and did some training and I bred the last pair, hoping for that devil (Hyper) to finally get 4 stars. Bred them once, litter of 2... no 10x4. Bred them again, litter of 9... no 10x4. Bred them the finally time, litter of 6... looked through them all 9x4s, until I stopped just before I looked at the last one. Then my laptop ran out of battery ^-^ Pluged in back in to find I was on the last ones page, scolled down and there was not 9 but 10 4 stars! I had to rub my eyes, i didn`t believer it! My first 10x4 Halden Hound had finally arrived! Its hyper was exaclty 100! Linky - <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1930851&view=1"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1930851&view=1</a>; Its been a hard time getting them but e got there in the end! You see as we were doing our line, someone eles was doing there line of Halden Hounds, so it was the race to the finish! It was so close, but my stubborness pulled through and we made it!<br><br>Though I`m not very happy today though, my fever has hit the worst today. Nearly every thing with a fever is here :cry: I feel horrible! I can`t even get up! <br><br>Well there, random but, err, cool? Just gave me something to do ^-^

Comments

• my my congradulations, thats awesome 8D<br><br>I hope you feel better soon (:
    luluandgarneybanner.jpg
    This glimmer of hope was never enough, To guide me through the darkness like a diamond in the rough
  • Collie 99 wrote:
    Though I feel i`ve let Frosty down... I think I might have Arthitis, though Its not certain so i`m going to the doctors soon O.O <br><br>I feel horrible! I can`t even get up!
    <br><br>*Smacks Collie* You've done no such thing! I don't even feel like I should get one of the dog's, you've done so much! Collie, you were sick and stayed up almost all night grooming! I did what, 5 grooms? You trained so much your hand hurts and you could have Arthritis, and your sick. I've let you down, Collie.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Haha I wondered who would get the first 10x4 Halden Hounds it was either Collie & Frost's line or Em's line. Thats great yeah hyper was my biggest enemy when I was breeding my Corso's that I gave up, Lol. <br><br>I hate the doctor to actually and I hate the hospital smell they just scream shots. <br><br>But feel better and congrats.
    s5zspc.png
    My Kennel
    First 8x4's Belgian Laekenois
    First 9x4's Belgian Shepards
    First 10x4 Australian Silky Terriers
  • Collie 99 wrote:
    Though I feel i`ve let Frosty down... I think I might have Arthitis, though Its not certain so i`m going to the doctors soon O.O <br><br>I feel horrible! I can`t even get up!
    <br><br>*Smacks Collie* You've done no such thing! I don't even feel like I should get one of the dog's, you've done so much! Collie, you were sick and stayed up almost all night grooming! I did what, 5 grooms? You trained so much your hand hurts and you could have Arthritis, and your sick. I've let you down, Collie.
    <br><br>Aww, Frosty! I was soo slow training, if i hadn`t slaped my self round the face we would have never goten 10x4s and I couldn`t live with that :cry: Sorry stubbornness coming in ^-^ You diserve all the Halden Hound syou want as we would have never got 10x4s without nyou! Thankies!<br><br>Dog Pardise, thankies! It was a close one really with us and Emme but we pull it through, that hyper is the devil though >;)
  • Collie 99 wrote:
    I can`t even get up!
    <br>neiter can iI.stupid toe!