Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Luvy Update! :D

So, I'm afraid virtual pups is loosing the "spark" again for me. I haven't logged into my kennel for weeks....but yes, even though you may not have seen my posts around lately, I do come on the forums daily. Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll be on VP a lot this summer...but who knows, right? I guess I just thought I'd update all my VP friends on my summer. Please comment & share your summer plans! <br><br>School is out in like 3 weeks. (Happy happy joy joy!) Of course, right now we're cramming for finals. Earth Science is probably the hardest class in the world, and it doesn't help that my class talks the whole period. I just hope I can pass the final exam!!! I really don't want to take Earth Science again next year. (And I've never failed a final.) But, other than the test I'm quite excited. It will be sad to leave all my friends and teachers (I've had the same for 2 years) but I'm ready for summer. <br><br>The weather was amazingly nice today! Hottest it's been this year. I did a lot of agility with my baby Dixie. (We haven't trained in weeks, it was difficult but fun.) <br><br>Right after finals is Vacation Bible School at my church. This year, my best friend and I are volunteering with the infants. I love babies so it should be fun to watch them. July it's off to camp. My cousins from out of state are coming, I miss them so much! A week of fun with all my cousins, and all their dogs! (7 dogs in a house? not as fun...)<br><br>Then my BFFs and I are planning to go back to my cottage for an all girls weekend. Swimming, boating, target shooting, fishing, hiking, campfires, mudfights (long story) and more outdoor stuff. Who knows what the rest of the summer has in store? Hopefully lots of swimming @ my friend's house. (I had to move and no longer have a pool.) =(<br><br>But anyways, are any of you guys going anywhere or doing something special this summer?
14xmkg0.png
Goals: 13/50million VPC

Comments

• Awh cool! Im closing up shop in the next 2 days (: <br>I will be doing mostly horse things this summer (hopefully lol) and 2 weeks of detasstling,and my brothers wedding.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Aw, I'm gonna miss you! Sounds fun, I miss horse back riding sometimes.
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC