Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmade Sponsor Upgrade! Winner posted!

2»

Comments

• I would have to agree with BabyBean on that one.
  • edited June 2011 96.38.30.10
    `
    icantsleep.jpg
  • BabyBean13 wrote:
    Collie 99 wrote:
    You know, I was just about to say if everyone could vote on there least/favourite person to get the sponsor as i`m haveing alot of trouble diciding...
    <br>That to me sounds like a very bad idea. Even Dingo sticking her neck out to say that (though I do agree) can be troublesome as even players without a forum account can view the forums. I witnessed a thread being locked and a player scolded because they said some things about an idividual player who they believed didn't have an account with the forums (though again, I personally agreed).<br><br>This is being biased for sure, but in my opinion, I believe it should be someone who doesn't already have a sponsor. Whether one may be expiring or not, some people still have another "go to" Sponsor either way. Even if I didn't have the 3 Sponsors that I do have and submitted an entry for myself needing/wanting another kennel, I'd feel it would be more understandable choosing someone without one over myself.
    <br>I was not trying to be mean I am one to be honest though. I wasn't really "voteing" I just feel it should be known that things have not been expressed honestly it the submission. I should have been more descreit and I appologise.
  • No, no Dingo I myself wasn't saying it was you... I was referring to how only the novices should receive the sponsor so that it is most "fair" (:
  • No, no Dingo I myself wasn't saying it was you... I was referring to how only the novices should receive the sponsor so that it is most "fair" (:
    <br>I was responding to everyone in general. And I do agree novices need sponsors too. I just entered as mine is expiring and I help a lot of novices. Personally I think this should have been more of a nomination thing where Sponsors nominate novices who dont have any ingame. Just a personal and no offense to anyone.
  • Mad Dingo wrote:
    I was not trying to be mean I am one to be honest though. I wasn't really "voteing" I just feel it should be known that things have not been expressed honestly it the submission. I should have been more descreit and I appologise.
    <br>I know, hun. If I had a problem with it, I would've directed that at you ;p You know how blunt I can be XD I just gave a friendly warning to Collie based on what I've seen and can assume -the idea really isn't that of a good one (logically, speaking). If people didn't get offended so easily and the process could go smoothly, I'd be all for it. Personally, I'd probably be upset (but could live with it) if no one voted for me (had I been entering for myself), but way more mad and offended if people voted against me. I know I can't speak for everyone with this situation, but regardless, the idea is very risky.<br><br>And I'm also not saying you don't deserve the upgrade, Dingo. If you won it, I'd be happy for you. And I know plenty of people doing their best to help novices, a couple friends of mine do so -so I'm not saying your intentions are less important. There's also conflict with giving upgrades to novices who personally do more damage in my opinion, whether it be overbreeding horribly statted dogs or just not knowing what the heck to do in general/hasn't quite learned the game yet. Just hope you know none of this was meant to be a personal attack against you or anything <3
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • BabyBean13 wrote:
    Mad Dingo wrote:
    I was not trying to be mean I am one to be honest though. I wasn't really "voteing" I just feel it should be known that things have not been expressed honestly it the submission. I should have been more descreit and I appologise.
    <br>I know, hun. If I had a problem with it, I would've directed that at you ;p You know how blunt I can be XD I just gave a friendly warning to Collie based on what I've seen and can assume -the idea really isn't that of a good one (logically, speaking). If people didn't get offended so easily and the process could go smoothly, I'd be all for it. Personally, I'd probably be upset (but could live with it) if no one voted for me (had I been entering for myself), but way more mad and offended if people voted against me. I know I can't speak for everyone with this situation, but regardless, the idea is very risky.<br><br>And I'm also not saying you don't deserve the upgrade, Dingo. If you won it, I'd be happy for you. And I know plenty of people doing their best to help novices, a couple friends of mine do so -so I'm not saying your intentions are less important. There's also conflict with giving upgrades to novices who personally do more damage in my opinion, whether it be overbreeding horribly statted dogs or just not knowing what the heck to do in general/hasn't quite learned the game yet. Just hope you know none of this was meant to be a personal attack against you or anything <3
    <br>Great. I thought you were mad at me and I dont like conflict xD We are spamming this post! And yeah I agree with you about some novices not knowing what to do. Either way I wont be mad if I dont get it and if I do I will be happy. Its a great gesture by anyone to give something this important away and just wanted them to know that the person has not been completely honest in the past and should have PMed them about it. <br><br><br>ANYWHO...Whoever wins great! I hope whoever does helps novices and makes VP a better community. Voting would be a bad Idea when I wrote my coment I just did so in a hurry as I had class to go to and should have used a different word. Sorry for spam and if anyone finds my comments offensive. I like BabyBean13 will speak my mind. I am not judging anyone so please PLEASE dont feel that.
  • thanks for your suggestions and comments.Also ill be talking to collie soon and we should have a winner!
  • ^-^ Good points, to settle this i`ll make it so you can vote for your favourtie person to get it (In PM) So No one gets hurt... And I really can`t make up my mind on how should get it. The winners will be annoced tomorrow, so get your votes in!
  • i agree ..thats why i droped out ..i have a sponsor now ..so i dont need it ...a novice that is not able to pay in rl money nor playcash ...that has no access at all to a sponsor ...that is honest and kind deserves this the most :) thanks for doing this :)
  • The only thing I ask about the upgrade is that I can keep the imports, if thats alright you. If you really need them then you can keep them, but I would quite like to have them for my line. Only if thats alright with the person how wins. Winner will be posted shortly! Good luck to everyone who entered!
  • i drop out and believe a novice deserves it more i think everyone should have a chance at a sponsor account
    23hlvz4.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Winner!</span></span><br><br>The winner to the 6 month upgrade is....<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mad Dingo!</span><br><br>Congrast Dingo! PM me!<br><br>And for the rest of you, I`m sorry but I could only choose one :(<br><br>Everyone look out for the next giveaway!
  • poppomgirl wrote:
    i drop out and believe a novice deserves it more i think everyone should have a chance at a sponsor account
    <br><br>^-^ Thats nice of you, but not needed. This contest was jugded on who diserved it more novice or not! Well done everyone though, you did a great job!
  • I`m giving another 6 month upgrade in July, July is when i`m giveing loads of stuff!!!
  • yay! i will be sure to enter!
    icantsleep.jpg
  • wow....i am speachless..... :mrgreen:
  • Lolz, yayyyyyyy Dingo ^_^ Now we all won sumfin, lol.<br><span style="font-size:50">oddly enough, I had a feeling it would be her :p</span><br><br><br>As for another upgrade giveaway, I shall be there ;D<br>*ish determined to get Luv that upgrade*
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • Congrats Dingo!
    s5zspc.png
    My Kennel
    First 8x4's Belgian Laekenois
    First 9x4's Belgian Shepards
    First 10x4 Australian Silky Terriers
  • Congrats, Dingo! (:
  • Thankies all and I think a thankyou to collie and everone is in order as well.