Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unmade Sponsor Upgrade! Winner posted!

edited June 2011 in Giveaways, Etc.
<span style="font-style:italic">As many of you know, me and Allie created a goodie dye giveaway about a day ago, so me and Allie have decised to give away sponsor upgrades! We are doing this on two different threads, but Allie has already annoced the winner on hers! I`m giving away a 6 month upgrade to the lucky winner who I and my jugdes feel that has earned it ;)</span><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Entries:</span></span><br>AllIsLost18<br>guineadog<br>Horsegirl210 <br>Majestic Gryphon<br>Niscus<br>WhiteAngel <br>Tar Brundrake<br>Mac cat<br>BabyBean13<br>OatGirl<br>nix II<br>poppomgirl<br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">So... you want to be in a chace of having your own sponsor upgrade? Then fill this form!</span><br><br>
Player Name (In game) - <br>Have you ever scammed a player before? -<br>Have you ever got scammed before? -<br>How long have you been on VP -<br>Why should you have the upgrade? -<br>Future goals -<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? -<br>Goals I`ve done -<br>Are sponsor or noice? -
<br><br><span style="font-style:italic">^-^ Please no begging or bridery, it just does not work. Don`t be selfish or rude, that will put you on the ignor list ;)</span><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">How to enter to have a chance to win-</span></span><br><span style="font-style:italic"><br>Player Name (In game) -Put your main kennel name<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - Say you haven`t and you haven`t! XD<br>How long have you been on VP - Well just put the years or if you know the exact amount put that.<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - Make it as long as possible if you say, Cus you want to be a sposner well everyone does.<br>Are sponsor or noice? - Please, please, please put the right thing here if you dont me and Allie will find out.</span><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">How to enter and be at the bottom of the list</span></span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Player Name (In game) - Not your kennel or a kennel you are selling.<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - If you`ve scammed someone and say you haven`t, I`ll find out >;)<br>How long have you been on VP - Saying like 50years ors something that cant be right.<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - If you put: i want to be a sponser.<br>Are sponsor or noice? - If you say your a novice when your not.<br></span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">If you follow this you should be good!</span> By Allie!

Comments

• collie i have an idea.Strating now Ever month we should giveaway atleast 1 goddie! what do you think?it could be either one of us but will judge on each other no matter what?
  • awesome so its settle every month one of us wil give atleast 1 goddie away
  • Player Name (In game) - AllIsLost18<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - No<br>How long have you been on VP - Since January of 2010<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - I was once a sponsor breeder on vp and the account was given to me. I later decided that someone else's needs were greater than mine considering I didn't care much for breeding. I've been looking for a training kennel for a long time and plan to do some free training for novices. I'd also like to use it to train unwanted dogs/or rescues. <br>Are sponsor or novice- i am currently a novice. :)
    together.jpg
  • Idea ill put up an exaple on how you enter this!<br><br><span style="font-size:150">How to enter to have a chance to win-</span><br>Player Name (In game) -Put your main kennel name<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - uh put no or well you dont get the upgrade<br>How long have you been on VP - well just put the years or if you know the exact amount put that<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - make it as long as possible if you say cus you want to be a sposner well everyone does<br>Are sponsor or noice? - please please please put the right thing here if you dont ill find out<br><br><br><span style="font-size:150">How to enter and be at the bottom of the list</span><br>Player Name (In game) - not your kennel or a kennel you are selling <br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - putting yes is a no right away for the upgrade<br>How long have you been on VP - saying like 50years ors something that cant be right<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - if you put: i want to be a sponser<br>Are sponsor or noice? - if you say your a novice when your not<br><br><br>if you follow this you should be good!
  • edited June 2011 24.159.182.247
    <span style="font-weight:bold">Player Name (In game) -</span> guineadog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever scammed a player before?</span> - No.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever got scammed before? -</span> Yes, more than one time.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">How long have you been on VP -</span> Since December 2010 <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Why should you have the upgrade? - </span>Because I am a hard worker, and I think I could make VP better as a trainer. I also think I should get it because I would help novices, <span style="font-weight:bold">I helped Missy_mae95by giving her a large amount of vpc, 3 fully trained dogs, and a layout. </span> I also sometimes giveaway my high statted dogs away for free, give VPC away, and more... I think I should get it because I plan on having low prices for training, and in the 10 additional accounts I would have (1.) A novice help program (2.) a kennel for my dogs that will never be for sale (3-4.) 2 sales kennels (5,6,7,8,9.) 5 kennels for my soon to be New Guinea Singing Dog line (10.) A kennel for my 10x4's. If you give me this kennel, it <span style="text-decoration:underline">won't</span> be waisted!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Future goals -</span> To have all of the kennels above, make my novice help program successful, to have a New Guinea Singing Dog line, to be a sponsor trainer with 100 in skill, more but I can't list them <span style="text-decoration:underline">all</span>. (wayyyyyyyy too many!)<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? - Training Kennel.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Goals I`ve done - </span> none at the moment, because I'm a novice, I can not do very many things, but if I get this upgrade, I will be able to do a lot more things. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Are sponsor or noice? -</span> Novice.
    icantsleep.jpg
  • when does this end?
    icantsleep.jpg
  • Player Name (In game) Horsegirl210 <br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - Have not (:<br>How long have you been on VP - About a year<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - Well, I would like to have a main novice help kennel to give away free trained dogs and help for newer players to start with. And also I would like to be able to hold more dogs to train, to get me more in the hang of training so that I can help others with it. I would lastly like to be able to have a few extra kennels to hold dogs, have a breeding kennel, and a training kennel. I would like to be able to learn more about how training and breeding works.. I came from VHR and can't seem to relate, so I think having a sponsor will help me learn how all of that works. (:<br>Are sponsor or noice? - I am currently a novice
  • edited May 2011 68.42.129.63
    Player Name (In game) - Majestic Gryphon<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - No and I have been playing since 2006<br>Have you ever got scammed before? - Only once and it was about a dog nothing to do with kennels and the issue was fixed by OPs<br>How long have you been on VP - Since 2006<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - Mine is expireing soon. I help others and breed great dogs for VP itself. I give trainings away for free to novices sometimes and like to make VP a better community.<br>Future goals - I plan on making a good recue kennel if I get the upgrade and train rescues to give away to novices and supply great trained dogs to people.<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? - It would be a rescue as I love rescueing the forgotton dogs on VP and training them up for novices. <span style="color:#FF0000">I have trained for free for Guinedog before and bought some dogs for good money. I have also given free 10x4s away to the general public and do this quite often. During the holidays I give out VPC, dogs and trainings to whoever enters. Free to enter and a great way to make money and stuff.</span> <br>Goals I`ve done - I have mainly worked on getting myself known by training for free and making great art. I also like breeding 10x4s so I have several lines that I am working on and have worked on.<br>Are sponsor or noice? - I have one sponsor kennel with no changes, imports and expires soon so I am just entering in the hopes I can get another one before mine expires.
  • edited June 2011 82.42.43.189
    Player Name (In game) - Niscus<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - No i would never do that<br>Have you ever got scammed before? - yeah of 11mill but i have now learned from my mistakes and use a middle man now<br>How long have you been on VP - i have been on vp for about a year now<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - i would like the upgrade because my mom and dad are strict and wont let me spend money on a game :( so i suppose i just have to stay a novice unless i win but if i do i would definatly help nivices as i know how hard life is on vp if you are a novice<br>Future goals - getsaluki's to 10x4's<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? -i would either be a rescue ir a breeding because i want to start saluki lines but being a novice i cant as i have no breedings left and if i did the stats would be as good as if i was a sponser <br>Goals I`ve done -helped someone to get cane corso's to 9x4 i have also helped people but none are around now like the old racer i help her but with only a limit of money its hard to keep vp the same as it has been <br>Are sponsor or noice? -Novice
    10o1wlj.jpg
  • Player Name (In game) - WhiteAngel <br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - No Way !<br>Have you ever got scammed before? - Yes, once.<br>How long have you been on VP - For about 8 years now.<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - Because I'm starting a line, and I would like to have a training kennel so I could train them myself, that way no pressure would be on other trainers to get them finished. I also would help novices who don't have alot of money get their dogs trained fo free and bring VP back to how it used to be.<br>Future goals - To become a game master.<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? - A trainer.<br>Goals I`ve done - I've done a few lines, not really alot though, I've been helping out novices and stuff like that.<br>Are sponsor or noice? - Sponsor.
    1sfgwy.png
  • Mad Dingo wrote:
    Player Name (In game) - Majestic Gryphon<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - No and I have been playing since 2006<br>Have you ever got scammed before? - Only once and it was about a dog nothing to do with kennels and the issue was fixed by OPs<br>How long have you been on VP - Since 2006<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - Mine is expireing soon. I help others and breed great dogs for VP itself. I give trainings away for free to novices sometimes and like to make VP a better community.<br>Future goals - I plan on making a good recue kennel if I get the upgrade and train rescues to give away to novices and supply great trained dogs to people.<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? - It would be a rescue as I love rescueing the forgotton dogs on VP and training them up for novices.<br>Goals I`ve done - I have mainly worked on getting myself known by training for free and making great art. I also like breeding 10x4s so I have several lines that I am working on and have worked on.<br>Are sponsor or noice? - I have one sponsor kennel with no changes, imports and expires soon so I am just entering in the hopes I can get another one before mine expires.
    <br><br>thanks every one and good job dingo.This is a good example of how to fill out the form.The more info about you the better...... sorta
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Player Name (In game) -</span> Tar Brundrake<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever scammed a player before? -</span> Nope, never have, and never will<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever got scammed before? -</span> Not that I can remember, whenever I buy/sell anything I always use a MM. I may have been scammed out of some little things when I first started playing<br><span style="font-weight:bold">How long have you been on VP -</span> January of 2006<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Why should you have the upgrade? -</span> So I can have a breeding kennel to help out with my lines. Also I had a breeding kennel a few weeks ago but I sold it. When I had it I did free breedings for everyone. Thats what I will continue on doing if I recieve this upgrade.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Future goals -</span> I am always working on lines, so my goals would just to be achieve as many 10x4s as I could<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What would I be if I had a sponsor? -</span> I would be happy lol, but I would make it a breeding kennel. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Goals I`ve done -</span> Reached 10x4s in about 10 breeds, 4 of them were the first 10x4s of that breed on vp. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Are sponsor or noice? -</span> Sponsor
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Player Name (In game) -</span> Mac cat<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever scammed a player before?-</span> yes 7 to be exact JK never have, never thought about it, never ever ever will<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever got scammed before? -</span> as i know of no<br><span style="font-weight:bold">How long have you been on VP -</span> in june it will be 1 year<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Why should you have the upgrade? -</span>Cus collie luvs me!JK.Well imj doing a train-off and the upgrade would go torwds the winner.Im kinda short on VPC so unmade upgrades and goddies are what i need.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Future goals -</span>Im working on 10x4 Greek Harehounds also i want to start makeing banners and layouts.I can now but i want them better<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What would I be if I had a sponsor?-</span>Not sure cus it wont be mine<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Goals I`ve done -</span> Reached 20millon,Got a life time sponser,Got my second sponser,got my third sponser,sold my third sponser,gave away a goddie dye(in progress).gave away an upgrade<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Are sponsor or noice? -</span> Sponser with novice kennels<br><br>i was never told not to enter Lol and seeing collies paying for this i might as well
  • BabyBean13 wrote:
    If it's allowed, I'd like to nominate Magical Puppy Luv <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=311578"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=311578</a>; . Her Sponsor ran out a while ago and was scammed out of 21 mill thinking they'd upgrade her.
    <br>This was submitted by me on Patty's giveaway for a training kennel. I'll fill out the form for myself, but just informing you that if I win it, it's going to be given to Magical Puppy Luv.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Player Name (In game)</span> - BabyBean13<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever scammed a player before?</span> - No. I've always stuck by what was agreed upon<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever got scammed before?</span> - Yes<br><span style="font-weight:bold">How long have you been on VP</span> - "Member since: July 25, 2007" Almost 4 years<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Why should you have the upgrade?</span> - As specified above, it'll be given to another player. I personally have no need for another upgrade.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Future goals</span> - Just keep doing what I'm doing ^_^ I work on multiple projects. But I hope to one day have a PB of my own.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">What would I be if I had a sponsor?</span> - Luv's kennel would be a training kennel<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Goals I've done</span> - <span style="font-size:150">Many</span>, lol. Aquired many gifties, brought a large majority of them to 10x4 -I own quite a few 10x4 gifties of breeds people haven't gotten 10x4s with. I have bred a few 9x4 and 10x4 "firsts" before anyone else. There's others but probably not as worthwhile as what's already up there<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Are you a sponsor or novice?</span> - I'm a Sponsor. She was a Sponsor until her kennel expired.
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • <br><br>thanks every one and good job dingo.This is a good example of how to fill out the form.The more info about you the better...... sorta
    <br><br><br>Thankies I tried to be as honest as possible.
  • Player Name (In game) - OatGirl<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - No<br>Have you ever got scammed before? -Yes, one person took $50,000 from me right when I started out because they tricked me with a training contract, I was broke!<br>How long have you been on VP - 9 months<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - I go on Vp almost everyday and it is hard to get stuff done with so little money and restrictions. I am trying to make German Shepherds better, eventing the ones I have for money to buy better ones to breed.<br>Future goals -Be able to breed 10x4 German Shepherds and have on of my dogs be on the top dog list.<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? - Work on the German Shepherds, buy the bad ones and neuter them to keep good stock in the game, work on the x4's and event them. <br>Goals I`ve done - Gotten a German puppy, had it trained and evented by my self, to regional.<br>Are sponsor or noice? - Novice
    images-5-4.jpg
  • OATAGILITY wrote:
    Player Name (In game) - OatGirl<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - No<br>Have you ever got scammed before? -Yes, one person took $50,000 from me right when I started out because they tricked me with a training contract, I was broke!<br>How long have you been on VP - 9 months<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - I go on Vp almost everyday and it is hard to get stuff done with so little money and restrictions. I am trying to make German Shepherds better, eventing the ones I have for money to buy better ones to breed.<br>Future goals -Be able to breed 10x4 German Shepherds and have on of my dogs be on the top dog list.<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? - Work on the German Shepherds, buy the bad ones and neuter them to keep good stock in the game, work on the x4's and event them. <br>Goals I`ve done - Gotten a German puppy, had it trained and evented by my self, to regional.<br>Are sponsor or noice? - Novice
    <br><br>Oh, sorry, I miss read part of it, I'd be a breeding kennel
    images-5-4.jpg
  • edited 05/31/11 to be more detailed :)<br><br>Player Name (In game) - Relentless Karma Only Kennel I Currentally Own<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - Never I Always Use A MM :)<br>Have you ever got scammed before? - No, I never ever whould do that i think anyone who does/has should be banned prem from vp :)<br>How long have you been on VP - I Joined Vp On Sept 12, 2005 i played for about 2 years then took a break around jan of 07 then in july of 08 i started playing again and played for about 2 more years then i Quit vp in jan of 2010 and lease but not least i had a change of heart and started playing agian on may 28, 2011 ....i plan on stayinh on vp for ever now :)<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - I have a 100% non profet novice aid program where I will give any Novice a Fully Trained Dog & 500k playcash to event it. I am a novice and i can not train dogs so i if i got this upgrade i whould train any novices dog for free to help the novices of vp even more ...and for sponsors i whould train their dogs for very cheap like 50k each dog. all money earned from this training kennel whould go 100% to Helping Novices. I Also Have a Line Of Weimaraner Dogs(Long-haired) Dogs that i wish i could train, show & breed myself as a Sponsor ...i want to impove the breed ...also money from pups sold on line go to my novice program .....i also make pro iframe layouts ...i dont know how to make banners so 50 persent of that goes to my good friend rock n roll queen for her making all the layout banners ...and then my half goes to the novice program ....sometimes i give novice and sponsors free layouts and pay rock n roll queen for them ....for my novice program i am willing to take in any novice ...send umm all to me ...and i have help so far Collie 100 [375945]- Dog FG Hocus-Pocus Won TBA & princess jade whale [360982]- Dog TWK LongHaired Tri Won TBA will edit as i help more of them :) Also want to sell all the imports it comes will to make more money for the novices to event the dog i give them! Future goals - to own a sponsor training kennel. help novices of vp! Better the weumaraners (long-haired) of vp! Get 10x4s in weumaraners(long-haired)! Own A Sponsor Breeding Kennel aswell later on! Own A Personal Breed then breed, train and show them as well as get 10x4s in them too! Be able to train novices dogs for free! be able to train my own dogs! What would I be if I had a sponsor? - a training kennel<br>Goals I`ve done - helped the novices best i can why being a novice myself<br>Are sponsor or noice? - I am a sponsor now expires 11/30/2011<br>I Hope My Edit helps <br>Thanks For Doing This<br>Good Luck To All <br><br>Congrats to whom ever gets it!
  • edited June 2011 75.161.204.155
    Player Name (In game) - nix II<br>Have you ever scammed a player before? - nopee.<br>Have you ever got scammed before? - nopeee. <br>How long have you been on VP -since late 2005, early 2006 ish<br>Why should you have the upgrade? - well, i've been off and on vp for 5ish years and i always come back. i'm quite addicted to this website it seems. anyway, i want to work on a breed (which hasn't been decided yet) but i also want to rescue lots of dogs, and give them out to novices. i've been a sponsor before and i've been a novice and i know how much harder i tis for novice's to get their dogs trained and make money and all that other stuff that's really relavant to the game. i know a lot fo epople have made novice help groups and i want to contribute to those and i also want to better multiple breeds of dogs. thank you for this chance, by the way.<br>Future goals - i want to work on my eventing and i also want to rescue and help out asmany breeds on vp as possible.<br>What would I be if I had a sponsor? - most likely a rescue.<br>Goals I`ve done - i've had a few lines<br>Are sponsor or novice? novice.
    oa3hpv.png
  • Nice everyone, I would say that the longer your form is the much better chance your going to have getting the sponsor, so if you want to make edits to your post to make it as long as you can what might just push you up to getting a the sponsor. If everyone is going to say they help novices, I might just have to check that one out for my self if someone has gone to me and said there not trust worthy. Though to help stop this, please name a novice you have helped, more then one would be helpful. If I find out you have been lieing to me, you <span style="font-weight:bold">will</span> not even have a chance of getting the the sponsor, infact you will have kicked out in red by your name :twisted: Thats how much I hate people lieing to me ^-^ People that message me about giving them the the sposor <span style="font-weight:bold">will</span> be put on ignor and will be kicked out. Well got the bad news out the way, now for the good news. In a months time (ish) Me and Allie will be giving away a set of 20 imports! So keep a look out for that! Well enjoy!
  • mhm what collie said Lol and for the imports you may enter as a novice but it will go to mine or collies kennel and you will tell us what you want cus your kennels cant have imports.
  • i got a spnosor upgrade a few sec ago ...I want to Drop Out So someone that needs it more can get it !!!
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">this is for sponsor upgrade Player Name (In game)- </span>poppomgirl <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever scammed a player before? -</span>never have i ever scammed anyone and it has never even came a crost my mind before. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever got scammed before? -</span>i have been scammed more then once and it stinks and i cant believe people are able to do that to some one its horrible. the worst i have been scammed is i lost my brand upgraded kennel, 30 mill, 3 1 oaks and a pb it was terrible <br><span style="font-weight:bold">How long have you been on VP -</span>about 5 years <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Why should you have the upgrade? -</span>i would like to get this kennel because i want to get it for novices and like meet trustwarthy novices and let them have a chance to see what it is like to own there verry own sponsor and allow them to like get on make money so they can save up to beable to afford there own sponsor i would have like a set schedule so like for example if i had 3 people that wanted to do it then they each would take turns like she get 1 day she gets 1 day and he gets 1 day and then it repeats until they have made enough money they also will beable to put there dogs there and post on bark park just like they would in their own. because i think every one deserves to have a chance at a sponsor if they are commited to the game and are in it for the game. thank you for reading. =) <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Future goals -</span>to help all and any novices be comfortable with the game and be able to make money and get great dogs and just give them advice to guide them through the game =) <br><span style="font-weight:bold">What would I be if I had a sponsor? -</span>i would be helping out people that may not be able to afford one on there own (like me) <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Goals I`ve done -</span>started a novice help program,first 7x4-9x4 afghan hound,first 8x4 beagle,fisrt 5x4-7x4 west siberian laika,first 8x4 newfoundland,1st 3x4-7x4 Prazsky Krysarik, first 5x4-9x4 saarlos wolf dog <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Are sponsor or noice? -</span>i have 1 sponsor account and i would let them se this kennel except my mom wont let me on this kennel because i have had it for so long and she wouldn't want me to be upset if something did happen (i would be willing to take that chance if it meant helping someone on the way)
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">this is for sponsor upgrade Player Name (In game)- </span>poppomgirl <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever scammed a player before? -</span>never have i ever scammed anyone and it has never even came a crost my mind before. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever got scammed before? -</span>i have been scammed more then once and it stinks and i cant believe people are able to do that to some one its horrible. the worst i have been scammed is i lost my brand upgraded kennel, 30 mill, 3 1 oaks and a pb it was terrible <br><span style="font-weight:bold">How long have you been on VP -</span>about 5 years <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Why should you have the upgrade? -</span>i would like to get this kennel because i want to get it for novices and like meet trustwarthy novices and let them have a chance to see what it is like to own there verry own sponsor and allow them to like get on make money so they can save up to beable to afford there own sponsor i would have like a set schedule so like for example if i had 3 people that wanted to do it then they each would take turns like she get 1 day she gets 1 day and he gets 1 day and then it repeats until they have made enough money they also will beable to put there dogs there and post on bark park just like they would in their own. because i think every one deserves to have a chance at a sponsor if they are commited to the game and are in it for the game. thank you for reading. =) <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Future goals -</span>to help all and any novices be comfortable with the game and be able to make money and get great dogs and just give them advice to guide them through the game =) <br><span style="font-weight:bold">What would I be if I had a sponsor? -</span>i would be helping out people that may not be able to afford one on there own (like me) <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Goals I`ve done -</span>started a novice help program,first 7x4-9x4 afghan hound,first 8x4 beagle,fisrt 5x4-7x4 west siberian laika,first 8x4 newfoundland,1st 3x4-7x4 Prazsky Krysarik, first 5x4-9x4 saarlos wolf dog <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Are sponsor or noice? -</span>i have 1 sponsor account and i would let them se this kennel except my mom wont let me on this kennel because i have had it for so long and she wouldn't want me to be upset if something did happen (i would be willing to take that chance if it meant helping someone on the way)
    <br>Just going to say I do not vote for this person. She is nice but has many times been dishonest. I am quoting this as a completely unbiased I just feel it should go to a more helpful honest player.
  • You know, I was just about to say if everyone could vote on there least/favourite person to get the sponsor as i`m haveing alot of trouble diciding...
  • Collie 99 wrote:
    You know, I was just about to say if everyone could vote on there least/favourite person to get the sponsor as i`m haveing alot of trouble diciding...
    <br>That to me sounds like a very bad idea. Even Dingo sticking her neck out to say that (though I do agree) can be troublesome as even players without a forum account can view the forums. I witnessed a thread being locked and a player scolded because they said some things about an idividual player who they believed didn't have an account with the forums (though again, I personally agreed).<br><br>This is being biased for sure, but in my opinion, I believe it should be someone who doesn't already have a sponsor. Whether one may be expiring or not, some people still have another "go to" Sponsor either way. Even if I didn't have the 3 Sponsors that I do have and submitted an entry for myself needing/wanting another kennel, I'd feel it would be more understandable choosing someone without one over myself.
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~