Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free!!

edited May 2011 in General Discussion
Officially DONE with school!!! :D<br><br>YAY!!!<br><br>My school is all online, and I JUST finished my last class! :D :D :D<br><br>I'm FREEEEEEEEEE<br><br>heh :3
23r8ldw.png

Comments

• + Maitre + wrote:
    Congrats Gyn! <3
    <br><br>Thanks! :D
    23r8ldw.png
  • Wow i don graduate for another two weeks...
  • Garnet wrote:
    Wow i don graduate for another two weeks...
    <br><br>My school has a ceremony in two weeks, but I don't think I'm going to go.
    23r8ldw.png
  • Wow, I still have 3 more weeks. I wouldn't really want to go to an online school. All work, no fun with friends!
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • Well I MIGHT do online courses, but i really don't know seeing as how I'm moving to AR before long.. =/
  • Wow, I still have 3 more weeks. I wouldn't really want to go to an online school. All work, no fun with friends!
    <br><br>Yeah, that's the only bad part about it. This was my first year doing online schooling, because we had to move after my junior year and I didn't want to switch high schools for senior year... it was horrible not being able to see people everyday, especially my friends that I had gone to school with since 5th grade... but I had no choice.<br><br>I would only reccommend it for students who have to move like I did, and aren't interested in switching to a different school with all new people. It's also good for students with jobs, or who are actively involved in other activities (like acting or dog shows like I am). But otherwise, it's not a good way to enjoy your school years. It was unfortunate that I had to spend my senior year by myself. It should have been something I got to enjoy.
    23r8ldw.png