Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok, thats it!

VP, COME BACK TO LIFE, please. Lately the forums has been feeling a bit, well, dead. I`ve only been on VP for, what, a couple of months? And I even feel like i want to leave. Couldn`t VP be a big family? Couldn`t the RPGs pick up? Couldn`t we all be happy?

Comments

• Don't worry too much. Just because the forums have been "dead" doesn't mean people aren't happy. People are just busy. Think about it. School is ending for most people, and they're probably busy with last minute studying, final exams, etc. Plus, with summer coming people may have more family stuff, activities, etc going on. <br><br>For me, I go through VP stages. There are weeks when I love VP, come on all the time, and seem to be very busy with stuff. Then there are weeks where I come on once or twice to check my messages, and that's all. I'm bored and I don't feel like getting anything done. I'm in one of those stages right now, and I'm guessing there are others that are too. <br><br>You probably don't want to hear this, but above all, VP is just a game. People do have real lives and for most, VP isn't a top priority. You'll see, eventually the forums will pick up. Then later they'll get boring again. It's just what happens and there's really no way to prevent it. In the mean time, if you're bored, feel free to shoot me a pm. That goes for anyone and everyone! I'd love to talk to you when I get the chance!
    14xmkg0.png
    Goals: 13/50million VPC
  • True, I do agree. It`s just i get so bored of pressing *View your posts* button every 2 seconds, even though i`m the only one online XD
  • Well, adding on to what Luvy said, and sort of going off on my own... I pretty much studied the patterns if people online/offline. :shock: Just because I was bored and hoping a friend would log on.. It's Friday. Lots of people log on Friday evening.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Collie 99 wrote:
    True, I do agree. It`s just i get so bored of pressing *View your posts* button every 2 seconds, even though i`m the only one online XD
    <br>lol MEEE TOOOO!!! LOL
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Look at my location LOL. You'll see what my opinion on the situation is. xD
  • Finny wrote:
    Look at my location LOL. You'll see what my opinion on the situation is. xD
    <br>lol! pm me we havent talked in FOREVER! lolz
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!